THE D.A.

Chapter 26:

Harry, Hermione, and Ron came to me a few weeks ago about the DA and I automatically joined. I just needed some time with my friends.

I feel really weird about me and Dracos relationship. On one hand I'm really to be with him, and on the other I am confused on why I'm ok with being a secret. Shouldn't someone I'm with want to flaunt me around? Be happy to be seen with me?

I knew the price of the relationship when I agreed to it but I thought it would still feel nice.
But I just feel like a guilty pleasure he doesn't want anyone to know about.

But then there's moments like today that make me feel better.

————————————————————

We are laying on his bed in his dorm while everyone else is out at hogsmead. He's spooning me and playing with my hair while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"You're perfect."

"There's no such thing as perfect." I giggle.

"Maybe in the grand scheme of life, but to me you are my perfect." He explains causing me to blush and hide my face in the pillow.

————————————————————

"Ok everyone we're going to be practicing are patronesses. Remember think of the happiest memory you have." Harry says walking around the room and demonstrating the wand movement.

Me and Ginny are right next to each other practicing when I finally get it right and a silver ferret starts running around us.

"Well isn't that just ironic." Ginny says nudging me in the side laughing.

"You have no idea." I respond. Ever since I moved in with the Weasleys me and Ginny have gotten really close but recently when mr. Weasley got attacked we got even closer. She was having nightmares during the time and I helped her through them cause I knew how it felt.

Then all of a sudden she gets hers right and a dog starts bouncing around the room and we giggle. Till the room starts shaking and we all turn towards the entrance causing all of the patronesses to fade.

Nigel goes to see who it is when we all hear a high pitch voice say

"Bombarda maxima"

The whole wall explodes and we see Umbridge standing there and the I stiffen in fear as I see Draco drag Cho Chang into the door way.

He looks around the room and his eyes land on me. We hold eye contact for a few seconds and the he drops chos sleeve and storms away looking not angry-

but upset.