Dumbitch Umbridge

(5th year)

  When did living become so hard.

        It shouldn't be.

        But it is.

        This summer was awful. My parents couldn't understand what I was going through so they sent me off to live with the Weasleys. That would have been understandable but they didn't even stay in contact. They sent the Weasleys a letter that these past few years I have been to difficult for them to handle.

       You would think I would have been better off with the Weasleys but there constant checking up on me took at toll on my mental health.

     At the end of summer we stayed at the head quarters for the order of the Phoenix. It was actually pretty fun to hang out with Sirius and Lupin. And I got to see hermione for the first time that summer.

     One good thing is that Draco sent me letters. I could honestly say he is the most important person in my life at the moment. He's my best friend and he knows how to make me feel better. And I'm pretty confident that he feels the same. He's talked to me about the struggles his dad has put him under and he usually tells me that I've helped.

    Which in a weird way has helped me recover with the loss. Knowing that I'm still useful and that loosing Cedric didn't destroy me completely.

    But anyways me and the golden trio have just gotten seated in a compartment, waiting for the train to leave.

     "Hey hermione?" I ask. And she looks up.

     "I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I explain and she nods her head, still pretty enchanted by the book she's reading.

     I get up  and leave the compartment, heading to the back of the train looking for Draco. I told him I would meet him there in an empty compartment so we could catch up in private.

     Once I get there I feel a hand wrap around my wrist, pulling me into the room.

   I look at who the hand is attached to and immediately wrap my arms around the person, then doing the same.

    "Merlin I missed you." He says placing a hand on the back of my head which is resting in the crook of his neck.

   "I missed you to Draco." I say lifting up my head and giving him a smile.

   "Has saint potter and them been treating you right, I swear to Salazar he's gone mental." He says with a scowl on his face.

   "Oh shut it, just cause we're friends doesn't mean you can talk about my other friends that way." I say shoving his shoulder.

   "Whatever, I- ugh, it's just been really hard at home and I need you."

  "You have no idea how much I can relate to that statement." I say looking down a bit thinking of my parents, I miss them but I guess I was to much for them to handle.

  "Hey, it's ok. I'm here now, not just a piece of paper." He says pulling me in for another hug.

  "Damn What gotten you all affectionate lately?" I ask.

   "Oh- um nothing, we should head back to are compartments before anything gets suspicious." He says then walks out.

   So I do the same.

-time skip to dinner-

  After Harry and Draco fighting while getting of the train we all went to the great hall for the feast.

    I'm sitting by myself at the Slytherin table while I can hear pansy and Astoria making fun of me for it and then them gushing over Draco for the millionth time.

    Dumbledore is giving his s peach when a toad like lady in pink, who was just announced as are DADA professor, Umbridge interrupts him.

     And after her annoying speech I didn't listen to I turn to at the trio and give them that "kill me know" look, which they return.