Secound task

It's now the night before the next task and I'm with hermione Ron and Harry. Helping him with the task.

    That is until me, Ron and hermione are all sent to McGonagall.

    "Hello now don't worry you will all understand when you wake up."

"Wh-" I try to say but am cut off but myself blacking out.

・ * ・゚★ 。・ * ・゚☆ 。・ * ・゚★ 。・ * ・゚☆

I feel myself starting to wake up. But it feels weird. Like I'm in water. Wait no. Now I'm just cold. And why is there so much screaming.

   Then I open my eyes and see Cedric above me shivering, wrapping both of us in a towel and holding me close.

   "Are you ok." He says

  "Yah, what happened?" I question still shivering in his arms.

   "Welcome to the second task, you know that treasure I told you that I was going to have to find?" He asks. And I nod.

   "Guess Who it is."

   "Who? OH! wait. Oh! Me." I say rambling. Till he cuts me of by kissing my shoulder.

   I then completely shut up. It felt nice.

   Then he pulls away.

    "Wait! Don't stop. It felt good." I say.

    He giggles then places more soft kisses on my shoulder.

   "Mmmm." I hum in happiness.

   "Your a weird one you know that." He says.

    "You love it." I say and I smiles.

    "I love you."

    I'm totally caught off gard and I feel my face heat up but then quickly compose myself.

   "I love you too." I smile and he blushes then goes back to my shoulder.

   Then we both look over as Harry practically flys onto the deck I now see we're on.

   He can't stay out of trouble for five minutes can he.