We fly of course

Chapter 28:

We're all sitting in seats taking the owls when we feel the room shake. Everyone looks around and then it happens again. Umbridge walks down the rows of seats toward the door when all of a sudden the door bursts open and Fred and George both fly into the room on there broomsticks and fire works go everywhere.

  They head out to the courtyard and everyone follows cheering. I run out with Harry laughing and then stop with everyone to cheer.

  "Aren't they something" I say expecting an answer from him when I feel him grab my arm and fall. Causing Ron and mione to look at him to.

  "Sirius." Is all he says and we all run into the castle and go to umbridges room to use the floo network.

"Alert the order if you can." Harry says and I reply-

"Are you mental?"

"We're coming with you." Ron adds.

  "It's too dangerous." Harry says stubbornly.

  " when are you going to get it through your head that we are in this together." Hermione says to him.

"Yes you are." We hear and look behind us to see pink toad herself.

  She takes Harry and ties him to a chair while pansy crabbe and goyle all drag in Ginny and Luna.

  Then Neville is dragged in by Draco and I look up at him. He sees me and looks concerned for a second then switches me of with Neville and holds my hands behind my back.

  I look back at him and wince because his hands are a bit too tight causing his eyes to soften and his grip to loosen. I feel him rub circles on the back of my hands with his thumb as umbridge says-

  "You we're going to dumbledoor weren't you?" To Harry.

  "No-" he says only to be slapped harshly across the face by her, causing me to jump a bit.

  Then snape walks in the room and she straitenes up a bit.

  "You wanted to see me." He says.

  "Snape yes, the time has come for answers whether he wants to give them or not- do you have the veritiserum?"

" i'm afraid you've used up all our stores interrogating students using the last bit on Miss Chang." He says.

  " unless you wish to poison him and I would have the greatest sympathy if you did I cannot help you."

  "He's got padfoot." Harry says as he walks away causing him to stop.

" he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

"Pad foot what's a padfoot." She asks snape.

  "No idea." He says then walks away.

  " very well, I have no choice Potter this is an insue of ministry security, you leave me with no alternative. The crusiatis curse out to loosen your tongue."

"That's illegal!" Hermione says.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." She says while pushing his photo down on her desk.

  She then turns back to Harry and raises her wand.

  "Cru-"

  "NO! I yell trying to get out of Draco's grasp, him holding on tighter.

  "TELL HER HARRY!" Hermione yells too.

  "Tell me what?"umbridge questions, her wand still pointing at Harry.

  " well, if you won't tell her where it is I will." Hermione continues.

  " where what is?" She asks again.

  "Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione says and umbridges face lights up. She then takes Harry and Hermione out of her office to show her where it is.

  "Draco, you have to let me go!" I whisper to him.

  "I can't do that." He whispers back.

  "Draco please." I push sounding more desperate.

  "I'm sorry (y/n) you know I can't."

  "Then I'm sorry too." I say as I grab his wand that he was loosely pointing at me for show and I point it at his neck.

  "YA GO (Y/N)!" I hear Ron yell causing me to laugh a bit.

  "(Y/n) what are you doing, you won't hurt me." Draco says causing weird looks from everyone else in the room.

   "I'm really sorry Draco, but my family is in danger, and you don't leave family behind." I say and then stupify him causing him to hit the wall and everyone else to start throwing spells.

That is till Ron throws a back of puking pasties on the ground.

  Crabbe and goyle pick them up each eat one. Next thing you know we're all out of the room while the industrial squad is puking there guys out.

  "Your bloody brilliant Ron." I say while high fiving him and then we all run to find Harry and Hermione.

  We run to the bridge and we meet them there.

"How'd you get away?" Hermione questions.

"(Y/n) stupefied Malfoy against the wall and Ron threw puking pastels to crabbe and goyle."   Ginny says and me and Ron smile at each other.

  "That was brilliant guys." Hermione says and Neville buts in-

"Ya it was, now how are we gonna get to London?" He asks.

  " look it's not like I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you but I've gotten you into enough trouble as it is." Harry says and starts walking away.

" Dumbledore's army is supposed to be about doing something real." Neville says.

" maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate." Ron says to Harry and I can see Harry's brain working something out in his head.

"Well then how are we going to get to London?" Harry says and we all smile.

  "We fly of course." Luna says.

And we all run to the forest and get on the thestrals then fly away.