Hufflebuddy

It's been quite a while since that day in the astronomy tower. He's gotten on good terms with his father again because we started a huge but fake fight during lunch one day. The things he said sounded so real I forgot it was fake for a second and actually started crying.

     Cedric then walked over and started yelling at him while giving me a huge hug, my face buried in his chest, my sobs echo through the great hall. It's like the whole school got quite just so they could hear the fight between the two boys.

     And don't even get me started on how Harry, and the Weasley boys all came over and started yelling as well. Even Hermione and Ginny came over.

   Hermione threatens to punch him in the face again and Ginny stands there intimidatingly while cracking her knuckles.

   I ended up having to yell at all of them to stop fighting.

   "CAN YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING PLEASE!" I yell with stray tears still falling as I pull away from Cedric.

    Everyone shuts up.

   I look at my friends and say-

   "I'm going to my room okay, i have a head ache." I say and walk out of the great hall. Cedric tried to comfort me but I made him stay with the rest of them and finish lunch.

   I really go and sit in the common room since no one is there.

    "(Y/n)." I hear him say as he walk to the couch I'm on.

    "I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry, I promise everything I said is fake, I'm really really sor-"

   "It's ok Draco. I know it wasn't really I just had to react like it was." I lie.

   "Oh, your a really good actress." He says and I laugh.

  "Thanks, now I wasn't lying when I said I was going to my room, I'm tired as hell."I say and now it's his turn to laugh as I walk away.

   But that was a while ago. Know it's almost Christmas, which means the Yule ball.

  I'm going with Cedric. Because of my oh so popular PDA issue he was the sweetest human ever.

   He asked me by sending me a letter filled with rose petals and a note that said-

come with your hufflebuddy to the ball?

   Let's just say later that day he was extremely surprised when for the first time I initiated the make out session.