Sirius

Chapter 29:

  We get to the ministry of magic and we then run and take an elevator to the department of mysteries.

  "This is it." Harry says and I see all these crystal balls on shelves. It seams like it goes on forever.

   We all start looking around and Harry runs ahead to Collum 25.

   "He should be here." Harry says panicked and we all turn to Neville who out of no where says

  "Harry, it's got your name on it."

  So Harry walks up to it and grabs it, he holds it for a while almost in a trance.

   "Harry!" Hermione says and we all turn to see a death eater walking towards us.

  "Where's Sirius." Harry asks.

  " you know, you should really be able to tell the difference between dreams-" he says and pulls out his wand waving it in front of his mask making it disappear only to see that it's none other than Lucius Malfoy.

  "And reality. You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy'."

"You do anything to us I'll break it." Harry threatens and we hear a menacing cackle.

"He knows how to play, itty, bitty, baby. POTTAH." The woman says.

"Bellatrix lastrange." Neville says and we turn to him only to turn back to her when she says.

  " neville Longbottom is it how's mom and dad?"

"Better now that they're about to be avenged." He says back to her and she raises her wand.

" let's everybody just calm down. All we want is that prophecy." Malfoy says.

  " why did Voldemort need me to come and get this."

  " he dares speaks his name, you filthy half blood!" She screams at him.

  "Prophecies can only be retrieved from about who they are made. Which is lucky for you really, what's the reason for the connection between you and the dark Lord, hm." Lucius says as more death eaters surround us.

  "Why he wasn't able to kill you when you were just in an infant, don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, in your hand all you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything." He continues.

  " i've waited 14 years." Harry starts.

  "I know."

  " I guess I can wait a little longer- NOW!" Harry yells and we all stupefy the death eaters around us and then run. Yet they seam to find us every turn we make.

  "Stupefy!" I yell hitting one back and we all meet together.

  "Reducto!" Ginny yells and the shelves all starts to fall.

  "Get back to the door!" Harry yells and we run. Glass shattering behind us. And we jump out of the door falling a bunch of feet down ply to not hit the ground and then hit it softer a second later.

  We all get up and see an arch way in the middle of the room.

  "Can you hear what they're saying?" Harry says.

  "No ones talking Harry, we should get out of here." Hermione says.

  "I hear them too." Luna says.

  "Harry it's just an empty arch way, please Harry!" Hermione persists.

  "Get behind me!" Harry says and we do just that.