Crackhead and Pumpkin juice

Chapter 27:

     "d-Draco?"

    "What?" He says coldly as I walk into his dorm.

   "I'm sorry-"

    "WHY, for not telling me about you being being a part of something I've been trying to stop or the fact that you got caught." He says now looking me dead in the eye.

   "You know I want to be mad at you, I want to be so mad. I want to sit hear and yell at you and tell you I hate you for what you did but I can't." He says frustrated.

   "What?" I say it now being my turn to be confused.

   "Am I just supposed to expect you not hang around your friends, I'm honestly not that mad at you it's just- ugh! Why do you have to be friends with potter. And why did you join the DA you have known that I was helping stop it?" He says with his hands now on my shoulders and his head hanging down.

   "We weren't learning anything with Umbridge. Harry has the experience and we need it since Voldemort is back-" I explain garbing one of his hands off my shoulders only for it to tense at you know who's name.

    "You really Believe he's back." He questions.

   "I do, and I want to be prepared Draco. I already lost one person to him I need to lose any more. Harry, hermione Ron- all the Weasleys, Tonks, Remus, si- my new dog there my family, you are my family and I don't think I could handle losing any of you. I just need to be strong I need to be-" I ramble starting to tear up at the though of losing everyone the same way as Cedric.

  "-Prepared, it ok I understand." He finishes pulling me into a hug.

"I'm scared Draco."

  "So am I."

—————————————————————

  I go to my dorm room only to be stopped outside of it by pansy and Astoria.

  "We heard you were helping the DA, and if hanging with potter wasn't enough but now not only are you a Mudblood but your also blatantly helping the enemy and expect to be near us in OUR dorm. Well your wrong. Take your nightmares and annoying face somewhere else." Pansy says throwing my pillow and a throw blanket in my face.

   Then they walk into the room and lock it.

  "I- one of these days I'm gonna cut a bitch." I mumble walking out of the Slytherin common room and heading to the Gryffindor one.

  I get to the portrait and politely ask-

"Excuse me I need to speak to my friends may I knock."

  "Yes dear go ahead." The lady responds and I knock on the rim of the portrait.

Next think I know the door opens and it's Fred.

"Ya- oh hey crackhead what's up?" He says using are nicknames causing me to respond-

"Nothing much pumpkin juice, can I come in?"

"Ya sure." He smiles and I walk through the door and head over to the trio who are on the Couch.

  "Hey guys."

  "Hey (n/n), whats up."

  "Nothing much just pugface locking me out of my own damn room." I say laughing bitterly and sitting down next to mione.

   "You can stay with me if you want." She says and I smile at her.

   "That would be great thanks."

  Then all of a sudden Ron blurts out-

"Did she tell you that she said I have the emotional range of a TEASPOON." And we all look at him surprised for a second then burst out laughing.