Humming and Heartbeats

Chapter 32:

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I head to the 3 broomsticks for some butterbeer.

"4 butterbeers and can you add ginger in one." I say to the waitress and mione smiles at me.

"Thanks." She says when the lady leaves.

"No problem."

"Bloody hell, slick git." Ron says and I look to were he's looking and it's Ginny with dean Thomas.

"Oh come on today's there only holding hands." I laugh only to look at them again and I-

"And snogging." I look back at him.

"I'd like to leave." Ron says and I laugh.

"What? You can't be serious." Hermione says to him.

"That happens to be my sister." He retorts.

"So if she looked over here and saw you snogging me would you expect her to get up and leave." Hermione laughs and me and Harry look at each other with the ( the ship is sailing) smirk.

Then Slughorn comes over and asks Harry and Hermione to be a part of his club Simultaneously spilling a drink on Hermione in the process.

"What was that about?" Ron asks.

"Dumbledore wants me to get to know him, must be important." Harry says and I down my second butterbeer since we got here.

Once we leave me and mione are prancing around a little tipsy from the drink when we here screaming.

"I WARNED HER NOT TO TOUCH IT." A girl yells and we see Katie bell spazzing on the floor. Then she is slammed against the bridge walls and lifted her up her face seaming almost possessed. Then her body is slammed on the floor.

"Stay back!" Hagrid who happened to be there says.

He picked her up and instructs us to pick up a necklace.

"Only touch the wrappings you hear!" He says and we head to the castle.

————————————————————————

"Why when something happens it's always you four." McGonagall ask us.

"I've been asking myself the same question." Ron says and I smirk a bit thinking the same thing.

Snape then walks in.

"Well it is definitely bewitched but who did it?"

"Malfoy." Harry says and my head shoots towards him, eyes wide.

"What?!?" I say a bit to loud and they all look to me.

"How do you know?" I ask again.

"Well I- I just know." Harry says looking back at snape.

"You just- know...?" Snape says.

Snape says a few snide comments to Harry and then mcgonagall sends us off.

————————————————————————

We just watched Ron win a game of quidditch between gryffindor and slytherin and we're in the gryffindor common room celebrating.

Hermione and Harry are having a conversation about how he didn't put liquid luck in Ron's drink when a girl named lavender brown kisses Ron. I look over and see that Hermione is leaving. Harry tries to go but I say-

"I'll handle this you have fun." To him and smile then follow after Hermione.

I see her sitting on the stairs crying.