Filthy little mudblood

Chapter 30:

Year 6-

   "Mum when did Harry get here." I hear Ginny yell from downstairs and I get up of my bed in our shared room.

  "Harry, Harry who?" Molly asks.

  "Well potter of course." Ginny says.

  "I think I would know if Harry Potter was in my house."

  "Well his trunk and owl are in the kitchen."

  "I seriously doubt that."

  "Harry did someone say Harry?" Ron say know standing next to me.

  "She did nosey." I say pointing at Ginny.

  "Is he up there with you!" Ginny asks Ron.

  "I think I would know if my best friend was in my room wouldn't I." He says.

"Was that an owl I heard?" Hermione says now standing with us.

  "It's Harry's, apparently he's wandering around the house." I say.

  "Harry's?"

  "Yeah."

  We all rush down the stairs and we see Harry hugging Ginny then when they let go I rush over as well. And so does the rest of them.

" why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Molly asks and Harry replies-

"I didn't know... dumbledore."

  "That man, but then what would we do without him."

  ———————————————————————

We're all sitting around a mi my fire in Ron's room when Harry asks Hermione-

"So when did you get here?"

  "A few days ago. Though for a while I wasn't sure if I was coming."

" mom sort of lost it last week she said Ginny (y/n) and I had no business returning to Hogwarts, that it was too dangerous." Ron says.

  "Oh come on." Harry says.

  " she's not alone even my parents are Muggles and they know something bad is happening." Hermione says.

  "yeah well then dad stepped in and told her she was being crazy it took a few days but she came around." Ron

" but it's Hogwarts were talking about, Dumbledore what could be safer?" Harry asks again.

  " there's been a bit of talk recently that Dumbledore's gone well, a bit old." Hermione says.

  "Rubbish he's only what how old is he?"

  "A hundred and 50." Ron says.

  And we all laugh.

  ———————————————————————

We just got to Fred and gorges shop and it's awesome. Me Hermione and Ginny are by the love potions when the twins come over to us.

"Hello ladies, love potions eh? Yeah they really do work but the way we hear it sis you're doing just fine on your own" They say.

  "Meaning?" Ginny asks.

  " aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas?" They ask again.

  "None of your business." She says and walks away.

  I then see behind me and Hermione staring at her is cormac mccglaggin. Me And Hermione make a gross face at each other and then walk away.

  After not getting the deal he wanted from his brothers Ron says-

  "Ok let's go." And we walk out of the shop.

  " how are Fred and George doing it half the alley is closed down." Hermione asks.

" Fred reckons we need some laughs right now" Ron answers.

"I reckon he's right." I say looking at olivandners which has its windows cracked open.

  "Oh no everyone got their wands from olivanders." Hermione says and we walk in the building.

  We walk to one of the back windows and Ron says.

  "Is it just me or does Draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed." And I look up to see him.

Draco.

I haven't heard from him all summer. Not one letter. No answers. No explanation. I saw the paper that said his father is in Azkaban but I would have thought that he would at least want someone to talk to... but no.

  So I hurry up and follow them the others trailing behind me.

  We see him walk into borgin and Burke's so we go to the roof to so we can see in the window.

  I see him touching this cabinet and then his mom kissing his cheek. Then a hairy man blocks the way.

  ————————————————————

I'm sitting playing with my pigmypuff while Harry asks questions that I kinda drown out.

  " what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet and who were those people? Don't you see it's happened it was an initiation."

"Stop it Harry." Hermione says.

"What?" Ron asks confused.

"Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a death eater." Hermione says and I look up from my pet with a stunned expression.

"Your barking. What would you know who won with a sod like Malfoy?" Ron says to him.

  "Well then what was he doing in Borgin and Berks, Browsing for furniture?" Harry asks sarcastically.

" it's a creepy shop he's a creepy bloke." Ron says

  "Look his father is a Death Eater it only makes sense besides Hermione saw it with her own eyes."

" I told you I don't know what I saw." Hermione insists.

  "I need some air." Harry says and walks out of the compartment.

  "I'm gonna go find Harry." I say once the train stops "you guys go ahead." And I walk to the slytherin side of the train instead looking for Draco.

  I see him and walk in. Noticing he's the only one in there I say-

  "Draco?" And he looks up at me. For a second he seams happy and takes a step forward. They his face turns to a scowl and he says

  " what do you want you filthy little mudblood." And I'm taken back.

"What? Draco come on no ones here just talk to me."

"What are you talking about you freak, get out of here." He says and tears well up in my eyes.

No ones in here he has no reason to be calling me names.

  A tear falls down my cheek and his face softens.

"Just go ok..." he says and I quickly do just that forgetting about Harry.

May- maybe there was a reason. I just need to ask him later.