5

(This video makes me way to happy, anyways on with the story)

"UGh, that class is just, Ugh!" Me and Hermione say to each other because she didn't have a good experience either.

"Common guys we're gonna be late for Hagrids class." Harry says grabbing Ron and pulling him down the hill towards his hut. And out to the forest.

Hagrid brought out a hippogriff for are first lesson with him and he was beautiful.

"Okay who wants to ride him!" Hagrid says and we all step back, well everyone except Harry who was to enthralled by buckbeak to notice.

"There you are Harry come up here." Hargrid says and Harry steps forward with a shove from me and Hermione.

  After a few tries at getting buckbeak to like him, she bows and Hagrid quickly throws Harry on her back.

  "Now you can ride her." Hagrid says and Harry flies off screaming.

After a few minutes Harry lands and gets off smiling.

"That was bloody brilliant." He says and we all celebrate with him till we hear a few branches cracking as Malfoy walks up to buckbeak.

"Your not dangerous at all are you, you great ugly brute." Malfoy says strutting up to the bird only for Buckbeak to claw him down.

   And my idiot self runs over to see if he's ok.

He's clutching his arm and whining.

"Hagrid he has to be taken to the hospital." I say quickly.

"ITS KILLED MEH- THE BLOODY BIRDS KILLED MEH-" Malfoy keeps complaining on the floor.

"I'm the teacher I ought to do it" Hagrid says picking him up.

"(Y/n) why don't you come with us, he might like to see a friendly face." Hagrid says.

"Uh, I don't think he-" but I'm cut off by Hagrid calling me with him.

"Hagrid I don't think this is a good idea."

  "Nonsense y/n, your a kind girl, it will be appreciated." He says as we start walking up some stairs to the hospital wing.

"If you say so."

***

I'm sitting in a chair next to his bed waiting for him to wake up. Because he passed out while Madame Pomfrey was wrapping his arm.

Hagrid said I couldn't leave till he woke up and I didn't want to be rude so here I am.

I start to hear him stirring, so I look over at him. His hair is tossed around and a little dirty from the forest floor but it still looks decently soft. His skin is pale as ever but also slightly flushed. Probably due to the pain. If I don't know who he was I would say he looks sweet.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asks in a rude tone opening his eyes.

"To be honest I don't know."

"Well then leave, I don't want a mudblood in my presence."

"You know what, I don't understand. What did I ever do to you. For three years now all I've done is try to be nice to you. Like right now, where are your friends, huh, nowhere to be seen. And you know why, because I am the only one who got off my ass to help you so please, for Merlin sake, tell me what, why, did wrong." I whisper harshly to him in loosing all patience.

He looks embarrassed, like he honestly didn't know what to say. Probably not used to getting called out for his actions. He starts to fidget with his hands getting all worked up.

  "Just.... Just stop trying. I don't like you. I'm never going to like you. We will never be friends. Your just..... Merlin your just annoying. Now can you leave please." He says and I stand up.

"What ever, your right, I'm done trying. Your helpless."