"Character Intro"

So this is the part where I tell all of you what your quirk is and stuff.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Quirk: Telekinesis
              You can control anything without touching it, which in turn made you very lazy. You got this from your dad. If used too much can drain energy. Extreme can be that you faint or die.

Family:
Mum: Your mum works as an IT software engineer. She comes home at 5 or 6. Super nice and supportive. She's quirkless.

Dad: Your dad works as a hero. He was your inspiration to be one too. He  loves to read with you. His quirk is telekinesis.

Siblings: unknown/none

Hero Costume:

(Sorry for the awful drawing)

Your hero costume has a long black jacket with light purple accents which ruffles at the end.

It also includes some tights with purple at the bottom some high top boots with heels and a mask. The boots are black and the mask is the same shade of purple.

There is a black belt with hanging holders. You have four of the; two in the front, two in the back. One of these have your signature weapon (read more to find out).

Other items can be imagined as what you look like.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That should be enough to get you started. The memes shall continue.