➣ Calling Shigaraki Tomura

"Okay, hush now. You guys don't know him, but you're gonna have to be respectful and silent. Is that clear?" They nodded in reply. "Good. Now I'm gonna call him." After giving a firm nod to them, I placed the phone on my ear. Letting out a sigh, I started the conversation.

"Hey, Shi-kun! How are you?"

"Please don't tell me you're coming here this late. It's freaking ten! Go. To. Sleep!"

"Uhm, rood- But anyways. I need to tell you something."

"Do you need to me tell me or do you want to tell me."

"Need. So listen! Okay, so-"

"If you're coming again bring some video games or something. Be of use, at least"

"Listen! Look, I know you're always nice enough to let me crash at your's, but you need to let me finish talking, okay?"

"Fine. Say what you have to, and make it quick."

"Finally! Okay. You are very unique. I've never seen anyone who is so passionate about doing something, other than Katsu, of course. But you're so focused and determined. I usually forget what I'm doing in less than five minutes. Though we have to get you lip balm, you're handsome too. I'm here, looking like a sack of potatoes, and a super model is literally living in a bar.

I want to thank you for understanding who and what I am, and still excepting me. Shi-kun... I love you! But as friends." I whispered the last part, kind of embarrassed with what I said to him. It isn't like I don't like him, it's just really embarrassing to say.

"..."

"Shi-kun?"

"Go to sleep." Beep beep beep. I furrowed my brows and pouted. This forker hung up on me! The girls noticed my anger, and decided to continue the game instead of prying.

"Okay, (y/n)! Since you did the dare, you get to chose who goes next!" Hagakure exclaimed. I nodded and closed my eyes. Waving my hands around. I stopped randomly and opened my eyes. "It's Uraraka! Truth or Dare!"

"Uhh... Truth!"

"Okay (n/n)! Chose a question."

"Hmm... Has a boy, or girl, we don't judge, ever broken your heart?"

"One time... but she was my friend. It wasn't anything romantic though."

Mina was about to say something but you spoke first. "If anyone hurts you ever again, I will personally ensure that they die."

"Woah (y/n). No need to resort to murder."

"Who said I'm going to kill them? I have connections, y'know?" I snickered. That's when I heard my phone ring. Shigaraki...?

"Hello mr. 'I hang up on people without even saying goodbye'." I grunted angrily.

"Look, I didn't mean to hang up. I thought you were pranking me or something."

"Yeah, well I'm mad at you." I stood up and exited the room. The girls understood who was calling and let me leave the room. I locked my self in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. This bathroom is huge...!

"I'll buy you anything you want, okay?"

"Will you let me come over and play with you?"

"Wait, right now?!"

"No, you idiot! What would I do if I came over now? But maybe a weekend or something. And you can't get out of this!"

"Fine, fine. Call me before you come. I'll set up the PlayStation before you arrive."

"Woah! You're a gamer boy?!"

"Shut up. And... bring your cat too."

"Okay! Talk to you later!"

"Bye." I giggled giddily and went back to the room. I guess they understood everything worked out, since they were making weird faces at me.

"So~ You guys gonna fu-"

"Hagakure! I didn't expect you to say that! Besides he's older than me."

"Mhm."

"Shut up." Oh my god! Shi is rubbing off on me!

℈℺ℶ∣⋎𐌀⅃ℇᦵ₸ ℑ×᧑ℍ⍺⊇⅁£ ℬ℧₮ ㏌ Å ꛝꛨff℮℟ℰℕ₺ ℸℐ₼ⅇ

« Your ideas are making my brain disintegrated. »

His father's voice boomed through the room

His father's voice boomed through the room. He had done it. He had gotten rid of his enemy. The boy now belonged to him. But there was a factor he didn't calculate. What would he do next. The police reports had come in. There were search parties. This was a dire situation. Especially since it was a pro's child.

The parents moved to America after a few years. They wanted away. As far away they could possibly go. They had lost all hope on finding their baby again. But he didn't have remorse about killing his enemy. The only remorse he had was that all of his work ended up driving him away from the other boy. They moved away. This time closer to their boss.

Speaking of their boss, he had been kinder to him than he thought. He had gotten another quirk, took upon a name and worked for him. He called the boss 'master' as his father did the same. He had killed, tortured and kidnapped many for his master. Soon, he learned to fake. He faked his emotions and opinions to what other wanted. Learned to go with the flow. He gained the chance to look at the other boy too. Everything was great.

Until one day.

His enemy was back. And he needed to get rid of her.