Ona...?

"Tamaki-san, why did you choose Fatgum?" It was a beautiful day outside and me and mister anxious elf was sitting on a bench in a random park

"Tamaki-san, why did you choose Fatgum?" It was a beautiful day outside and me and mister anxious elf was sitting on a bench in a random park. Fatgum had gone somewhere to buy us some food.

"W-Well... We both have the same kind of quirk...? A-And he's a really nice hero... I really like him!" I smiled at him and giggled at the children. I would like to think that me and Tamaki were close. After all, we had each other's back more than often.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Suneater! Behind you!" He nodded at me and send his tentacles at the Dino looking villain. "Good job!" He smiled shyly at me as I tied up the last villain. "Shame, really..." I said to her. She glanced at me with anger. "You're really pretty... You could have become an actress!" I saw her eyes glimmer for a moment, before she was pulled away by the police.

"G-Good j-job! Y-You're really c-cool blackbird! I... I wish I was as cool as you!"

"Aw! Thank you! You're really cool too, Suneater! You were like... gwah! And then bah! So cool!" He smiled at me and shook the hand I extended. "So... Friends?"

"Y-Yes!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Try this Tamaki! It's really good!" He smiled and took the piece of chicken from my hand. I noticed that he didn't stutter as much as he used to when we first met. Fatgum bonked my head.

"Didn't I tell you to use your hero names when your outside!"

"Sorry, sorry..." I chuckled and proceeded to feed more food to Tama- I mean Suneater.

"Okay, kiddos! Time to head back! Don't want you getting kidnapped!" He laughed and tugged us along. A few of the kids and adults pointed at me and waved. I smiled and waved back, but they didn't know that. I had my mask on at the time, but I tried to make my vibe as friendly as possible. "Already got some fans, eh? That's good! You'll be really popular!"

"Mhm! I want to make friends with the people as fast as possible. Then I'll be really popular once I start officially!"

"You're really nice, Blackbird. That'll help you a l-lot... I'm not good at talking to people... I won't be popular."

"You're really cute, Suneater! That'll help you a lot!" He blushed and hid under his hood. He mumbled something, which I guessed was 'thank you'. 

In less than a few minutes, we reached Fatgum's agency and made ourselves comfortable. We changed back into our comfy clothes and ate dinner. After eating the dinner, which was magnificent, we excused ourselves to our rooms and bid goodnight.