"Chapter 2 - Cuteness Overload"

(y/n) Pov

The next day, I talked more to Todoroki then Momo. I wanted to get to know him more. Besides, he didn't seem like he talked a lot about himself.

I still talked to Momo but I kind of thought that he was more interesting? I guess so... He asked me what my full name is and was surprised to know that he was saying my first name all along. (Mina was okay with me using her first name since she introduced me with her first name.)

Lunch time came and Todoroki invited me along with him to sit with him. Oh crap! Were the others expecting me to sit with them? Would they think that I was being rude by sitting with Todoroki?

I thought that maybe telling one of the people sitting at the table was a nice idea. Boy oh boy. I should have chosen Kiri, but my stupid butt decided to tell Bakugou. I know I'm an idiot.

When the bell rang, I told Todoroki that I'd meet him at the canteen and crossed the class to Bakugou's desk.

"Hey Bakugou? I'm sitting with Todoroki and the others. Can you tell the others too?"

"YOU'RE SITTING WITH ICYHOT AND THAT DAMN DEKU?! DO YOU THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN ME?!?"

Seeing him like that made me physically cover in fear. He stood up from the and stepped closer. I closed my eyes, not ready to face the raging pomeranian.

"Leave her alone Bakugou." said a cool voice. Todoroki was standing in front of me, his hands in front of me in a protective stance.

Third person POV

Shoto didn't know why he was so protective of the new girl. Normally if something like this happened he would just drag that person away. But for some reason he wanted to show that he cared about her well being.

Even Bakugou was surprised. Todoroki never liked to take a lot of time on useless things like this.

Bakugou looked behind the duel haired boy and a thread of guilt started weaving itself onto him. The girl looked so scared. But was he going to show it? HELL NO. He's gonna keep up his image!

He started to make small explosions in his hands. Ice started to form on Shoto's hands and they stepped closer, ready to attack, but they were being pulled.

(Y/n) moved them a bit further back and stepped in between them. She had guilt written all over her face. She never wanted to make them fight. Thankfully almost everyone was at the canteen and no one had witnessed this little scene.

The boys put down their hands. "Please don't fight.." (y/n) pleaded. It was almost as if she was whimpering.

This whole fiasco was against her ideals. She didn't believe in violence. She wanted to be a hero that captured without hurting them, who wanted to protect while making the least amount of damage.

Bakugou muttered a whatever under his breath and left. (Y/n) looked at Todoroki. "Let's go then!"

When walking to the canteen, Shoto asked her some questions about her. He asked her why she wanted to be a hero and what her parents were like. She asked him about his parents and Shoto was very open with her. He told her about her scar and everything.

He then asked a question that he (and probably you all) was wondering fir some time.

"How are you so extroverted in message and so kept to yourself in real life?"

"I'm not really comfortable with talking to people in real life. It's easier through text, since you don't see their disappointment in front of you. But once I know them better I'm a bit more like how I text, like how I am with you!"