The Start to Something New

*Bills Point of View

I force Pinetree into his body, already strapped to the table with leather straps. He is crying. The little wimp. He isn't the immortal who was almost killed.

"I gotta pay your family a visit Pinetree, be back real soon for some fun. Later, sucker!" I gave him a salute and teleport to the mystery shack. Sixer is filling in Fez and Shooting Star. I float up behind him. I wait until finally Shooting Star sees me. She points and screams and I stand on Sixers head. He swings at me and I appear again behind Shooting Star.

"Well hya fellas. This is no way to greet a guest." I chuckle. I'm too much sometimes.

"You're not welcome here Cipher." Sixer snaps at me at the same time as Shooting Star pleads with me.

"Where is Dipper!" She demands.

"Oh Pinetree is fine. For now. You have a reason to believe he's alive because I have no reason to kill my puppet. Yet. But as you all know, I do love pain. So I'm here to make a deal. Stay out of my way and when I'm done you can have Pinetree. Or what is left of him. Plus, if you leave me alone I'll leave you alone. Well maybe not you Sixer. After all, you and I have history." I say with a roll of my eye.

"No deal, and we will get Dipper back!" Ford yells. He swings Fez's bat at me. I dodge, with minimal effort. He swings again, and it passed right through me. 

"I know just who I'll punish for this. Poor Pinetree. I almost feel bad for him." I raise my hands in a shrug and turn to go.

"Actually, I do have a few questions. I feel you won't mind answering them." I turn back. Shooting Star has tears in her eyes.

"We won't help you." Fez growls and tries to punch me. I easily dodge him. This is tirering me.

With a sigh, I wave my hand and wrap Shooting Star in burning chains. She squirms and I tighten them. She lets out a squeal and I turn up the heat. Sure, that scared Sixer, but everyone can tell Shooting Star is Fez's favorite. He backed off, and just for good measure I tightened the chains again. Her hair started smoking. I hate the smell. It burns my eye.

"I could take her to. But I'm pacified with Pinetree. For now. Thanks to the deal, I can't hurt you two but a little loophole makes Shooting Star fair game. So lets sit down and talk." The two older pines twins try to help her but she floats out of their reach. I cover her mouth with a gag.

Grownups are talking I whisper into her mind. The older ones finally sit down -who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?-  and I let Shooting Stars chains slack and turn off the heat. She calmed down a bit but the smell of burning hair still hangs in the air. Gross.

"I don't wish to kill my new puppet, and I'm thinking about a reward system. So fill this out if you will." I wave my hand and a long list on paper appeared. Sixer looks surprised but Fez just looks confused.

"List allergies? Favorite foods? Hobbies? What is this?" Fez and Sixer look at me expectantly.

"Again, I'm setting up a point system. Disobey me and I'll have some fun with him. Be complacent and I'll let him have-" I look over their shoulders at the list. "Jerky?"

"There's something wrong with you Cipher. You're sick." Sixer grumbled under his breath. Fez seems to agree.

"And you point is?......." I ask. They continue scribbling. Mostly Sixer. Fez doesn't break eye contact with me.

"Why not have Dipper fill this out?" Fordsy ponders out loud.

"Eh. He has a hard time moving his noodle arms right now. And this is more fun anyways." I shrug. Shooting Star screamed through the gag. I'd forgotten she was there. I make the gag disappear.

"We'll stop you. I hate you. I hate you Bill. I hate you!" She cries. Fordsy glares at me.

"Its done. Only Dipper can fill out these last few. Just give it to him." He says through gritted teeth. I float it to me and see the hidden message automatically.

"Oh. How Sweet. Very interesting. Hang on Dipper. We're coming to save you! How adorable. Heart warming. Can't have that now, can we Fordsy? You won't find him. I could open a room from a tiny hole in the wall. I could create a base miles underground or out of a cloud. You won't unless I let you. Thanks for the help though. Fez, Sixer, Shooting Star." I say addressing them each in turn then teleport to my base.

"What do you want? What did you do to them?" Pinetree struggles to get out.

"Eh. Found out Shooting Star isn't to found of fire. And humans don't smell to good when they burn." I say cheerfully. He wails in agony. Cursing at me, begging, crying. I love it.