Torture Through Hope

*Fords Point of View. It jumps around a bit though.

I walk into the mystery Shack after another day of searching. I'm not as young as I was, but I have still managed to search every inch of Gravity Falls the past week that Dipper has been missing. I check every enchanted dream catcher around the shack, hoping one caught Bill. Maybe, if I'm luckily, he actually fall for one of these. I knew he wouldn't have though. He's the one who taught me how to make them.

Stan walks in behind me. His face says it all. I shake my head. Neither of us had any luck. Mabel has been upstairs all day, with Wendy, Candy, and Grenda. They are there for both comfort and protection. If she's out there, Bill will try to take her. I can't loose another.

Suddenly I here a crash. I race the front door. Its Bill! I grab the nearest weapon, an umbrella, and hold it out in front of me. Then I scream at Stan to get in here. Bill patiently checks his nails. Stan runs into the room. He sees Cipher and snarls in rage. Bill just laughs.

"May I come In?" He asks in his far too cheery voice. He's holding a painting.

"No. Never!" Stan bellows. Bill shrugs as if he didn't care.

"Eh, I never wanted to come anyways, I guess we will just be leaving then." he turns and floats away, revealing a limp body behind him. A familiar one. Dipper.

"Oh my gosh, Dipper!"  I cry and stumble outside, past the threshold. Past safety. Bill turns. Hundreds of blue knifes appear around me. I freeze.

"Watch it Sixer. Pinetree doesn't leave my sight. I want the dream catchers down, and I'll let you see him. I don't gain anything except, say, motivation, from my little slave here. I'm leaving with what I came, and if you try anything, I'll just fell a Pinetree. No deals, only a promise." Bill hisses. 

"Let us at least tend his wounds, please." I beg, falling to my knees. The knifes move with me. Bill must be under a deal with Dipper. He must not be able to hurt me, but this fact hurts me more than anything physical ever could.

"Fine, whatever. I'll wait here until all the dream catchers are gone. Tick Tock Sixer, I'm on a tight schedule here." Bill huffed impatiently. I scramble up and run as fast as my weakening pair of legs can carry me.

"Stan! Get Mabel and the girls, then help me tear these dream catchers down. Hurry!" I yell as I enter the shack. He asks no questions. Him and I are like Dipper and Mabel this way. I hope this doesn't hurt her more. Either way, those two will never be the same again.

Soon we are all seated on the couch. I sent the others home. Wendy could handle it, sure, but I can't force Candy and Grenda to see this, and someone needed to walk them home. The second they stepped out the back door, for the first time in over a year , Bill was was welcomed inside. Then again. Its been over 30 since he was welcome.

"Dipper?" Mabel asked softly then burst into tears as his limp figure floated inside. Bill grabbed him and held him like one might hold a baby, then suddenly dropped him. Like a sack of potatoes.

"You can't throw him around like a rag doll Cipher!" Stan yelled. Bill blinked.

"No, more like a puppet." He says, and fell into Dippers body.

"My puppet! MWAHAHAHAHAHA" He cackled. Mable grabbed him and shook him. Bill left his body and it went limp.

"What did you do to my brother?" She demanded, wiping her runny nose and wet eyes on her newest sweater. It was white and blue with a pine tree.

"Oh he should wake up. Maybe not for a few days. I had a painting done of today of us. Here ya go. Yeah, it might be even a few weeks until he's up again. In fact, I'll crash here for the night and you can even stay with him. Don't have much better to do now that Sixer gave everyone those annoying guns. They don't kill me, by the way. Just a really annoying headache." Bill grumbled, moving his hands around. A painting appears leaning against the wall. Its horrifying. I turn it over so Mabel doesn't have to see it. I'll burn it later.