Get the Flex Tape

*Bills point of View

"Ok kid.  Smart move. As I'm sure your uncle has mentioned, there are infinite universes out there. Unless you are really smart, have prior knowledge, or are immortal and thus all-knowing, its nearly impossible to go back to wherever you came from. Fordsy just got lucky in my opinion. Anywho, there are not just infinite dimensions. There are infinite timelines. Every little choice you make creates one. You choosing to blink or no right now creates one. The farther into the future you go the more possibilities there are. Most in this stream ending with Time baby getting a hold of all that power. But there are parallel universes. They exist within your sectors. You are in what is called the Disney System, specifically the Chanel stream. if I take over one of the Chanel dimensions, I'll have access to others. I've already tried a few others, and this is the more simple one. 

I've been up against a stupid scientist with spiky blue hair in c-137 dimension. I think that Rick guy would be good friends with Sixer. Then I got stuck in a stinking book by another demon with the last name butterfly, ya know,she is a lot like Shooting Star, and I think her name is Star. Huh. Ugg, I hate that realm. Her boyfriend took my 2nd eye, the little creep. I think they broke up, glad about that. But now she's here.

 Oh, and don't even get me started on the  Tristate area of this dimension. They have two kids smarter than Sixer, that build portals and rockets every single day! Not to mention their weird shaped heads. Gotta respect the one though, I love triangles. Not to mention they have the kid who's jinxed. Marlo Murfy or something like that.

Not to mention in the Disney Chanel stream, kids hold more power then basically any other beings. It gets a bit annoying. 

Anyways, this is the dimension I chose to take over, because if I do, I can take over the entire Disney System. That will lead to the live-action stream on the far side of the Disney System. From there I can reach reality. You went there in weirdmageddon. I don't know how. You and Red went through my weirdness bubbles in the right order and were there. She already forgot it, so it would be useless to have her here. I need you. 

Pinetree, I need your help to take over. I'm here to make another deal. Help me do this, and I'll leave the entire 46'\ dimension alone. I think its a generous offer kid. Up to you." I extend my hand. I listen to his thoughts. Of course he's looking for a loophole. I already know what it is. I can still send others here to pillage, but I've grown rather fond of this place. I'll just get rid of everyone I don't like. The kid won't figure it out though. He's not that smart. His thoughts take a while to sort through.

I could. It would save my family. But they're already safe. Sorta. If I help Bill countless others will be in danger. I can't keep Grunkle Ford safe. He'll try to rescue me and I won't be able to hide him coming for long. I don't even know how I've managed to keep the equation from him, I mean isn't it just a grove of trees? Bill will find out. His thoughts run through his head.

"What grove of Trees?" I boom. I grow in fire and rage and Pinetree scrambles for the room while I'm distracted. I launch a fireball at him and it throws him a good fifty feet away. I float towards him menacingly. He franticly crawls away. I cackle and raise my hands. Lightning crackles. I aim at him, but before I can fire, he forces himself awake.

"Oh, silly Pinetree. Its much easier to fight in here. You thought you could get away? You better try now. When Sixer gets here, We'll have lots of fun." I cackle, before leaving his mind to continue our 'talk' elsewhere.