Deals, Danger, and False Prophecies

* Jumps around a lot. Starts with Stan.

I hug Mabel tight for over an hour until I gather the courage to look over the side. I expect a body. Blood. Stuff from when I was on the run from the law. Nothing was there. Except a hat. Stained and riddled with holes. Dippers hat. I can also see a trail where Bill had clearly dragged him off to.

ROTTEN DEMON! WON'T EVEN LET SOMEONE MAKE A STINKING SACRIFICE! I rant in my mind. Mabel began to Stir.

"Sweet Belgian waffles! You're alright!" I exclaim and hug her. She is covered in sweat and I doubt its all from the hot weather. Then again, she is wearing a sweater. Again.

I can't leave her alone or take her downstairs so I call Wendy. She's over in less than a minute to watch Mabel who is silent and messed up seeming. She just silently flips through her scrapbook.

I trudged down the stairs. This is how I imagined it. Lab equipment lays destroyed everywhere. Somehow blood managed to get on the ceiling and is dripping. Blood is everywhere. Then in the center is my brother with a knife sticking out of his skull.

"No. Nononono. Please no." I sob rushing to his side. I pull his body close to hold him like Mabel. He's warm. Too warm. I grab his wrist. THERE IS A PULSE! Ford is alive!!

I throw the door to the medicine cabinet off of its hinges and get out everything. I carefully remove the knife and a half a dozen syringes plus a surgical scalpel. Blood flows freely and I quickly clean and wrap his head. I then clean all other parts of his body that was injured. Head was the worst. By the time I'm done his original bandages had bled through. I rewrap and manage to carry him upstairs.

"Mabel! Wendy! Hes alive" I exclaim.

"Only because Dipper made Bill Attacks the side with the medal plate." Mabel's words shoot at me like arrows. Her look is clear. Why didn't I save him?

*Mabel's Point of View

I can't believe I said that. I mean it. True. But Grunkle Stan didn't do anything wrong. In fact its my fault for everything Bill ever did to us! Wait. No. Its Bills fault. I'm going to make him pay. He will regret messing with the Pines.

I sprint to my room. No more sad feeling sweaters. Now I'm making Mad Mabel Plans. Cant think of a word that means plans but starts with an M.

I grab the nearest book and slave over the pages. I will get revenge.

*Dippers Point of View

At least Mabel is safe. I plummet over the side just as I loose control. I watch, strangely at peace as I fall to my death. Bill screamed. It made me feel warm and good inside.

Oh but Pinetree. We aren't done here. Bill snickers into my mind. I don't care. He'll be gone in a few more seconds. Then time stops. I stop falling just about 12 feet from the ground. It resumed.

Bill managed to make it so most of the pain channels to me. Or all of it. He landed on my left leg and the most painful thing ever happened. Scratch that. Due to recent personal experience I'm going to rephrase that. A painful thing happened. I rolled my ankle so bad it shot up my spine. The agony is overwhelming but I can't make a sound. Bill is in control.

He drags my body into the woods. He waits maybe 15 minutes until his magic comes back then teleports us to a new hideout. Its just a normal house at the edge of town.

He straps himself to an identical table to the one at the old base.

"I need to reorganize and recharge kid. Enjoy feeling it ALL." He laughs then I feel myself surge forwards like a bubble underwater. I scream st the pain. My right arm is surely broken and my left leg feels shattering and torn.