•°•Two New Friends (or Losers)•°•

I hopped on Stan's bike (he was probably the most normal one here) and ride with him to the pharmacy while Eddie started having this whole thing about AIDS and shit. "Eddie!" I shouted. "Shut up!"

"But if AIDS got to any of us-"

"Stop! Please! Spare my ears!" He sighed and muttered something under his breath. We stopped in an alleyway and I climbed off. Everyone dropped their bikes, while Stanley kicked the stand down and propped his bike up. "R-Richie, stay here with him!" Bill said and ran off with Stanley and Eds. It was a few seconds before anyone said something.

"Glad to meet you before you died," Richie said.

"Shut up, he's not gonna die," I said.

"Don't listen to her. She's a pessimist."

"Don't listen to him. He's a optimist. That's not a good thing," I said.

"How are you guys friends then if you fight?" He asked. Rich and I just looked at each other.

"We're not really friends.." I said.

"She's just with us until... her parents come back from their vacation! She didn't wanna go so they left her with us!" I winced.

"Yeah, parents.. Listen, random kid-"

"Ben."

"Ben, I'm from 2020. I was sent to see if time travel would work. I broke the machine and ended up here."

"But it isn't possible."

"In 2020 it is.." I sighed. "I feel bad for my mom though. She thought I would make it back safely.."

"What about you're dad?" Richie asked. I winced.

"M-my dad left.." I stammered. "I never knew him." Richie hugged me.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to bring him up.." I nodded. He backed away.

"It's fine," I said, sniffling. The others came rushing back with bandages and other medical supplies. I stayed back and watched Eddie use his medical/germaphobe brain of his and arguing with Richie. What's new? They do that a lot. I did see a fact that some people tease their crush.. Richie does that.. He can't be.. gay.. Can he? I'm not saying I'm disgusted. I support LGBTQ+ but now that's gonna be stuck in my mind. I have to watch his every move. I squinted at Richie. He could be gay but not for sure. He does seem to interact with Eddie and they do argue a lot. Richie the teases him a lot and-

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Richie asked. I realized I was squinting at him the whole time I was thinking. "I'm fine," I lied. He nodded awkwardly and looked back at Eddie. I saw someone walk up to Bill and realized he was still standing on the sidewalk. A red-haired girl walked up to him, smiling. He pulled out a dollar or two out of his pocket and looked like he tried to offer it to him but she held up a tiny packet that I couldn't make out. They both stuffed their items back into the pocket and she turned and saw Ben. She said something and walked over to them. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurt," She said, worried.

"I just fell," he replied.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers," Richie remarked.

"Was that the guy I kneed in the dick?" I asked.

"That was indeed the guy you kneed in the dick," he said back.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing at me.

"That's Y/N. She came from 2020 and is stuck with us," Stanley said.

"That's really funny," she said, laughing a bit than it dropped. "She's actually from 2020?" We all nodded. "Holy shit." She turned to me. "I'm Beverly Marsh." I nodded.

"W-we were thinking about g-going to the q-quarry tomorrow if you want to come," He asked.

"I'll see if I can," she walked off with one final wave to us.

"Dude," Eddie said to Bill. "You heard what she did."

"What'd she do?" Ben and I asked at the same time.

"More like who'd she do?" Richie interrupted. "From what I here, the list is longer than my wang." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not saying much," Stanley said and I tried to hold in a laugh.

"Th-they're just rumors," Bill argued.

"Bill had her back in third grade," Rich said.

"You're embarrassing him, shut u-" he cut me off.

"They kissed in the school play! Reviews say you can't fake that sort of passion!" Richie continued.

"We should all go home for the day," I said. "Don't want someone I've there embarrassing the rest of us." I eyed Richie. "Oh wait.. um, do any of you guys mind I sleep at one of your places tonight?" I asked.

"Mine's free," Richie volunteered. I shrugged.

"You won't be annoying, right?" I asked.

"I swear on my dead hedgehog." (Author: realizes I made a IANOWT reference. REST IN PEACE BANANA WIGGLESWORTH)

"You never had a hedgehog-"

"Shh!" He shushed Eds.

"I'll go." I waved bye to the others before climbing on Richie's bike. He started to ride to his house and before long, we arrived. "My parents don't get home until 11 so we have time to spare." He said. He led me to his room and I just laid my backpack on the ground. "You can sleep in my bed," he said.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked.

"In the ground. I probably have extra pillows and blanket." I shook my head.

"Have your bed. I'll be on the ground."

"We both sleep in the bed."

"We both sleep on the ground."

"Than nobody will have the bed and there's no point in the bed." I sighed.

"Fine, we'll both sleep in the bed. Just.. don't be annoying.." I said. He nodded. We didn't do much. We watched movies (he broke his promise and was annoying the whole time) and I told him about 2020.

"So, Vine? What is that again?" He asked.

"It's this thing where people make seven seconds long and they're usually funny " I explained.

"Would I make funny vines?" He asked.

"Eh, maybe," I said. He just looked at me as if I was wrong. "If you want to hear yes, fine, yes, you would." He just smiled. I plopped down on his bed. He turned off the light but I could see his silhouette in the dark.

"You would make vines where you're pissed," he joked. I just glared at him and pushed him over.

"We're going to bed for the night."