•°•Neibolt Richie, It's Your Turn•°•

"I already explained the whole fucking story!" I said.

"Can you explain why the fuck there are versions of us?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know, the stupid clown I encountered made them!"

"Who'd he fuck?" Richie asked.

"Shut up, Richie!" I shouted. "I would call for her but I probably shouldn't because she left what, ten minutes ago?!"

"Do it!" Eddie shouted.

"Go summon your own fucking Neibolt self!" I snapped.

"Is that possible?" Stan asked. I shrugged.

"She didn't tell me about it!" Richie ran over to the water.

"You won't," Bev said. Richie looked back at her and at water.

"Neibolt Richie!" He yelled.

"If we die, I'm blaming you, Y/N," Eds said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not irresponsible!" I growled.

"Fuck!" Rich yelled.

"What the hell did you do!?" I shouted. I turned around and saw a hand sticking out of the water. "Oh, shut up..."

"Richie, don't grab it!" Eddie shouted.

"Well, it was nice knowing you guys," Ben said.

"W-we're not going to d-d-die," Bill reassured. Richie grabbed Neibolt Richie's hand, like the dumbass he is, and pulled.

"Here comes death," Eddie said, grabbing his inhaler. I watched as Neibolt Richie rose from the water. He was like one of those disgusting old dolls with a mix of a puppet. His eyes were white, like my Neibolt self, and his lips were sewed. There were holes in his face that were filled by maggots just crawling around. "And you said mine was gross," I whispered to Eddie.

"What the hell?" Neibolt Rich said. "How was I summoned here on command? I don't even.." he looked at us. "Oh look, the non-Neibolt versions of us." I rolled my eyes. "The clown will not be happy to find out I'm here."

"He summoned you," I said, pointing at Richie. Neibolt Richie looked at me.

"Are you like our Neibolt Y/N? The kindest in the group?" He asked.

"Oh no! I kicked a guy in the dick without hesitation," I said.

"I'd rather have you," he said. I got up and pushed him to the side.

"Neibolt Y/N, we gotta problem," I barely had time to see my reflection before a hand popped out and I pulled her up. She shook herself.

"What's the proble..." her voice trailed when she saw her Neibolt pal. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"No, why the fuck are you?" He asked.

"To wonder why you're here. You?"

"Summoned by other version of me," he said.

"Richie, why would you summon you're Neibolt self?" She asked.

"I was curious to see if it would work," he lied.

"They all wanted answers on how Neibolt versions of ourselves exist," I said.

"If we're going to summon others, I'll bring the whole gang," Neibolt Richie said.

"Sit your ass right now!" I snapped. He just looked shocked and sat down. I turned to Neibolt Y/N. "You too." She sat down with me
and Richie. "Just answer their questions, both of you," I sighed. "They keep asking me as if I know everything." I sat behind the crowd as they asked away.

"May we summon our Neibolts?" I heard Beverly ask.

"We're not summoning the others," Neibolt Y/N said.

"I want to," Neibolt Richie whined.

"We're not going to," she said. He looked annoyed and got up. He sat next to me as they kept asking questions.

"You friends with our Y/N?" He asked. I nodded.

"Are you guys similar to us?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Is your Richie gay?" He asked. I nodded. "Most likely."

"You just talked about Richie and not us," I pointed out.

"I know. I did that on purpose," he said, smirking.

"Oh, you are like him," I groaned. He just chuckled.

"What'd you expect? A little shy boy who refuses to talk to anybody?"

"I wish," I joked. "Is your Y/N like me?"

"Yes, and it is horrible!" He groaned. "Like, why the fuck is she showing us her fanfictions?"

"Sounds like me," I said. He laughed softly and sighed.

"Y/N, I have question."

"I have an answer."

"How do you confess feelings to someone you love?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Tell them, try not hesitate. Hesitate and it all goes downhill from there."

"Does this mean you've confessed feelings  before in you're 2020?" My heart shattered. Fuck, I didn't need to remember him/her. (Ya know, it can be a girl) The one fucking person who broke my heart. I nodded shakily. He looked at me, sorrow in his eyes. I mean, I think there was. His eyes are white, I can't tell but he looked sad. "By your reaction, it most likely went downhill?" I nodded again.

"Who's this lover anyway?" I asked, trying to forget them. 

"Our Y/N."

"But didn't you just say you would rather have me than her?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Point is, that's who I love." I nodded.

"You've got a chance, maybe," I said.

"Maybe?"

"'Maybe. Maybe not.'," I said, copying him. I saw him flip me off and I just smirked. "I don't know. She's never said anything about feelings for anyone."

"So I've most likely not got a chance?"

"I'm not saying that, it's.." I sighed in defeat. "Look, I don't know. But when you're ready, go for it." He nodded.

"'Go for it.'," he repeated.

"Don't copy me, please."

"What if I want to?" He asked.

"I don't know if I'm sitting next to Richie or not?" I joked.

"Neibolt Rich! We're going now!" Neibolt Y/N called.

"Be right there!" He called back. He looked at me. "This is where we part."

"You're not telling Pennywise, right?"

"That old clown? Course not. I wish to throw him off the face of Earth and into the sun." I laughed.

"Remember, just say it and don't hesitate!" I said. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. He ran to the water where Y/N has already left. He went knew deep into the water and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Goodbye, world!" He said before falling back into the water and disappearing.