•°•Escaping•°•

My head was ringing and my eyes slowly opened. I groaned and sat up. One single light lit up the dark room. I saw the Neibolts slowly waking up after me. Y/N rubbed her head. "Where are we?" She asked.

"In this fucking building," I replied.

"Can't you just, I don't know, teleport us out?" Stan asked.

"Let me make sure nobody is outside," I said and teleported. Well, maybe.

"You're still here," Eddie pointed out. I looked at him.

"No shit, Sherlock," I said. "They must've had something in the tranquilizer that stops my use of powers."

"So w-we're stuck?" Bill asked. I nodded. I walked around the room, trying to find a door. I felt something metal and pushed against it.

"I think I found the door," I said. Richie walked over to me.

"Looks like a door," he said. The other Neibolts came up behind me.

"So how do we get out?" Bev asked.

"I would use my powers," I muttered. I shook myself and started kicking at the door.

"Hey," Ben said. We all looked at him and he pointed at a security camera in the corner of the room. I walked over to it and flipped them off.

"Let us out, fucking assholes!" I shouted. I watched as Stanley threw his head up at the camera. He ripped it out and threw it on the ground. The head jumped back down and he picked it up. I stomped on the camera and looked at the door. "Wait," I looked at Eds. "You're weird puke, it's acidic which means it can dissolve things, right?"

"Yeah," His face changed. "Holy shit, you're smart."

"Technically, the tranquilizer didn't effect you since it's just, not a power, no offense," I explained. He nodded. I watched as the black liquid started pouring from his mouth and dissolving the bottom of the door. He turned around, his shirt stained. "Let's go," he said. I crawled through the hole and waited for everyone else to crawl through.

We walked down the hall and I stopped everyone. I peeked around the corner and urged the rest to follow. "Do you know where you're going?" Richie asked.

"I don't know," I said and pushed the elevator button.

"Are you stupid?" Y/N asked. "If we go in the elevator-"

"Listen, I know how this elevator works," I said and the doors slid open. There were three guards talking and they looked at us. I lunged at them and grabbed one of there guns. I started firing at them and I saw them collapse to the floor. I took all their guns and looked at the Neibolts. "Are you coming or no?" I asked. They just looked at each other and walked in.

The doors closed and I looked at the buttons. "They are labeled, thankfully," I muttered to myself. I scanned the buttons and pressed Studies.

"Why would be there?" Stanley asked.

"I mean, I don't know no, they could study him and question him," I said, unsure about what I was saying. I felt as the elevator started going down and then it came to a stop. The doors opened and we all rushed out.

We walked through the hall and saw a metal door at the end. "He's there," I said. "He has to be, Eddie, get ready to use your weird acid."

"It's not-"

"We're here," I interrupted. He walked up to the front and watch as bottom of the door dissolve. I crawled through and grabbed a gun. I pointed it at him and he put his hands up. "Woah, woah, woah! Y/N, it's me!" He said.

"Prove it to me!" I shouted.

"U-Um," I shot a bullet right besides him and he jumped back. "Shit! I don't need to die right now!"

"Prove it's you!"

"Um, I fucked Eddie's mom!" He said. I shot another bullet up and turned to see the security camera.

"Come on," I said. I crawled through and saw him crawl behind me. I grabbed his hand and looked at Y/N. She nodded and grabbed mine. The others linked on and I teleported back to 1989. We were in the park and I sighed.

"We're back," I sighed. I looked at the Neibolts. "Thanks guys but you can go now." They nodded and I watched as they ran off. I looked at Richie. "I missed you!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"So have I!" He said. I backed up.

"What happened while you were there?"

"Let me say, they are terrible interrogators. The Mac N Cheese they gave me was worse."

"Shut up," I joked. "We're not talking about your food."

"Well, it did taste bad."

"Ok, but enough about the food, anything else?"

"The room sucked."

"Yeah, how often did you smack the door?"

"How'd you-" he paused. "Oh yeah..."

"Yeah..."

"I forgot."

"Seems like you did." He let out a small laugh. He stopped and looked at a pole.

"What is it?" I asked. He pointed at the pole. I looked at it and saw a poster.

"We see that every day, now you're acting like you don't live in Derry."

"No," he said. I was confused. "Look at it closely." I walked up to it and inspected it.

"Shit..."

"It's me." I nodded

"But, you've been gone for how long? Two or three days?"

"Maybe more," he said. I heard someone running up to us and saw Bill.

"Holy sh-shit where have you guys been!?" He asked.

"I wasn't gone that long," I said. "Surely Stanley told you."

"He did," Bill replied.

"Then why are you reacting like this? Is it because I proved all of you wrong by bringing back Richie."

"Congrats on that, now Bev's gone."

"Well, that's just great."

"It has her-"

"Even better!" I said, clearly giving up in life at this point.

"Stanley told us you were going to save Richie."

"And? Get to the point?"

"You've both been gone for a month."