Chapter 15: "Everything's gonna be alright."

I sat at breafast, eating with Justin and all of the girls as they practically pigged out on breakfast. I don't blame them. I did the same thing my first morning here.

"So, today I'm going to be calling around and looking for some new houses for you all. Are there any two of you that I need to put in the same home or do you all want to go to different homes?" Justin asked. "I want to be with my sister.." Beth spoke, reaching over to grab Katy's hand. Justin nodded. "Alright. I'll be sure to put the both of you together." He nodded and took a bite of his eggs. "Now, I'm going to go relax for a bit. You guys can go play games, or swim, or just watch TV. Whatever you'd like. Just don't go into my piano room, please." The girls all nodded and watched as Justin walked away.

"Uh.. I'm going to go with him." I mumbled after I finished off my bacon. I stood up and walked down the hall into the piano room to see Justin simply sitting at the piano with his head in his hands. I walked in and closed the door quietly behind me. I walked over to Justin and sat beside him, but he still didn't seem to notice me. "Justin?" I asked. No answer. "Justin, are you asleep?" I asked, and gently squeezed his knee. His head popped up as his eyes opened. "Huh? What? No. No, I'm up." He mumbled. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "I just.. Just didn't get much sleep last night." He replied. I nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Do you want help with finding them houses?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. I've been asking Max to call around for me. I think that he already found homes for Sarah and Jess." He replied. I nodded and soothingly rubbed his leg. "What's the problem then?" I asked. "This is so fucking illegal." He replied. "I'm not only having a sexual relationship with a minor, but I took her away from her foster parent without alerting anyone. Not to mention the 7 other girls that I just took in and now have to find some way to get rid of them." He stated and shook his head. "What did I do.." He whispered.

I stayed silent, not really knowing how to respond to him. "Do you remember the last time we were in here like this?" I asked. He glanced over at me before a small smile appeared on his face. "Yeah.." He chuckled. "Our first kiss." He added. I smiled and nodded. "Justin... I know that you're scared. And I know that this is a lot on you. I just.. We're going to be okay. You're going to find new homes for the girls, then their new foster parents can alert whoever needs to be alerted and everything will be okay. And as for me? I'm going to be 18 soon. By time anyone could ever find out about us, I'll be a legal adult." I said. He nodded in agreement. "I know, I'm just kind of freaking out." He whispered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder before moving my hand from his leg, and grabbing his hand. I interlaced our fingers and soothingly ran my thumb over the back of his hand. "Everything's gonna be alright." I whispered. He nodded. "I know." I looked up at him and simply admired his face, which still looked a tad worried. I sat my hand on the side of his face and turned his head toward mine so that he was looking at me. "Tell me." I whispered.

He sighed as his eyes searched mine. "Everything's gonna be alright." He whispered. "You trust me?" He nodded. "Then stop worrying. I love you, Justin. Neither of us are going anywhere." I replied. "Can we go lay down upstairs? I really need some sleep and I want you there." He whispered. I nodded and smiled "Of course, my sleepy boy." I replied before leaning up and pecking his lips. I stood up and pulled him off the bench before throwing his arm around my shoulder. We walked upstairs and into the bedroom together before he fell back onto the bed with a groan. I crawled into bed with him, surprised as he laid his head on my chest as it's usually the other way around.

"I just.. Please just hold me." He whispered and cuddled into my body. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "Of course." I replied as my arms tightened around him. "Do you want to talk?" I asked, his breath falling against the naked part of my chest. "I don't know." He whispered. "Do you feel depressed?" I asked. He nodded. "A little." "We should go somewhere tonight. Just the two of us. Just to get away from everything, you know?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. "That would be nice." He replied. "We could go get a hotel room or something. Just something to take me away from everything for a while. Work, the girls, the constant worrying that a police officer is going to come knocking at the door." He replied. I nodded.

"I won't come, if you don't want me to." I replied quietly. "Are you kidding? Of course I want you to. I feel so much better when I'm with you." He mumbled. I smiled to myself. "Then we'll go tonight and leave Max and Sarah to watch over the girls." I whispered. "Mhm.." He moaned and nodded. "Sleepy?" I asked. He nodded, his eyes falling shut. "Go to sleep Jay.. We can start packing when you wake up." I replied. He smiled and nuzzled his head into my boobs. "Comfy there, baby?" I giggled. He moaned in content and nodded. "Very." He mumbled.

I let my hand run though his hair as he slowly fell asleep. I heard a tiny knock on the door and looked over to see Sarah. "Hey.." I smiled. "Hi.." She whispered. "He's asleep?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, he's out." I giggled. "Tell him that we all said thank you, okay? We thought we'd never get away from Joe." She replied. I smiled and nodded. I'll tell him. He's just really exhausted." I whispered. She nodded. "I can understand why. I could hear you guys the whole way from down the hall last night." She replied with a little smirk. I blushed as my eyes widened. "I.. Sorry.." I giggled. She smiled. "It's fine.. I can really tell that you're in love." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"I love him so much.. I mean, look at him. He's so precious.. The things he has done for me.. to me.. fuck." I whispered and shook my head. "I don't deserve him." I added. "You do, Hannah. You deserve the world, and so does he. You're just lucky enough to find your world within someone else. I can't wait until I find that." I smiled over at her. "You will Sarah. Someday you'll find your prince charming, then we can go on double dates all the time." I replied with a giggle. She laughed and shook her head. "I'm gonna go for a swim. Sleep tight babe!" I smiled and waved as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

{Sorry for the short boring chapter. I'm in a lot of pain. If you don't understand, read the authors note that I posted. Thank you all for your love and support. Please be sure to vote, comment, and read. It makes me very happy!}