Chapter 39: "Marry me."

"Marry me." I watched as Hannah's eyes grew wide, tears now running down her face as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god..." She whispered, looking from the ring back to me. "You're sure?..." She sobbed, her eyebrows raised. I chuckled and nodded. "Very sure, baby..." I smiled. I reached up and grabbed her left hand. "Hannah... Will you marry me?" I asked. She let out another cry before falling to her knees in front of me. She leaned forward and captured my lips in her own, slowly crawling forward until she was straddling my waist.

"Yes." She whispered into the kiss. "Yes?" I asked with a smile. She giggled and nodded. "Yes, Justin." She smiled and kissed me again. "The ring..." I chuckled and slid it out of the box. I lifted my shaky hand to hers, both of us laughing a bit as I slipped the ring on to her finger. "I love you so much, Justin. I can't wait to be your wife." She whispered. My heart fluttered at her words, my smile growing bigger. "I love you..." I whispered, pressing my forehead against hers. "You know that, right? That I want to spend the rest of my life with you... No more crying, alright?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Mine." She whispered before pecking my lips. "Yours. I promise." I replied.

"Can we go? I want to tell your mom..." She said with a smile. I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, baby. We can go." I replied before standing up with her. I held her hand as we walked back to the car, my hand in hers. I gladly opened the door for her and let her climb in before climbing in beside her. "Where to, Mr.Bieber?" Max asked. "To my mothers house please, Max." I replied as I closed the door. I reached over and grabbed Hannah's hand once again, spinning the ring around on her finger.

She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her forehead. "My Mrs.Bieber." I whispered. She smiled and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. I shivered when I felt her warm breath against my neck. "Are you cold?" She whispered, her big beautiful eyes looking up into mine. "No..." I smiled and gently kissed her lips. "How long have you been planning this?" She asked with a smile. "Mmm... A while. I wanted to wait until your birthday but... That's three whole weeks." I said, followed by a little chuckle.

She looked down at her ring and spun it around on her finger. "It's so beautiful, Justin." She whispered. "Yeah? I was hoping you'd like it." "I love it, honestly. I love it all. Everything. You." She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you." She repeated. "I love you, baby girl. So fucking much." I smiled and kissed her once again.

*Hannah's POV*

"Hannah, sweetheart!" Pattie coo'ed as I walked over to her. I smiled and opened my arms, engulfing her in a giant hug. "We have good news." I cheered as I pulled away from the hug."What is it?" She asked. "We sorta want to tell everyone all together. Can you get everyone over here? Dad and Erin? I have the boys on their way." Justin replied, laying his jacket on the back of the kitchen stool. Pattie nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let me give them a call." She walked off into the living room, leaving Justin and I alone in the entry way.

I smiled and turned to him, instantly wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm so excited to tell everyone." I smiled. "I'm more excited to get you home." I whispered before swiping his bottom lip with his tongue. "Justin!" I scolded and smacked his chest gently. "What, baby? You know how much I need you. Every second of the day." He whispered and pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but to smile into the kiss. "Baby..." I giggled as I pulled away. "We will take care of your needs... Constant needs, may I add, when we get home." I smiled. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Come on. Living room."~*~

Justin and I sat in the living room in front of everyone. I mean, everyone. There were all of the boys, Justin's grandparents, his parents, Erin, the kids, so yeah... Everyone.

"So, what's the big news?" Alfredo asked as he sat on the couch. "Are you pregnant?" Pattie asked with wide eyes. I giggled and shook my head. "No, no. Not yet." I replied with a smile. "Listen, we know that it's soon and all, but I am extremely, extremely in love with this girl. She is my everything, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Justin spoke before looking over at me. "And tonight... I proposed to her." He finished. I smiled over at him.

"And I said yes." I added before looking back to everyone else. "You're getting married?" Pattie asked, her eyes wide. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we're engaged." Justin chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Wooo!" Chaz cheered, which erupted into a ton of cheers and hugs and cheek kisses. When it was all over, Jeremy's arm was around my shoulder as he pressed a kiss against my cheek. "Look at lil' Mrs.Bieber over here." Jeremy said with a smile. I blushed with a small smile. "Not yet..." I giggled.

"Soon." Justin interrupted. I smiled over at him. "You're sure that you're not pregnant?" Pattie asked with hopeful eyes. I giggled and shook my head. "Sorry, Pattie. Nope." I smiled over at her. "Hanny, are you gonna' be Bieber's wife?" Jaxon asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, buddy." I replied. "Does that mean that we can't get married?" He pouted. I smiled and crouched down to his level. "You know that you're my number one boy, Jaxo." I smiled and ruffled up his hair. He smiled and nodded.

"Baby, you want to head home?" Justin asked. I nodded and stood up. "Sure." I smiled. "Hanny, will you take us for ice cream tomorrow?" Jazzy asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sure thing, princess." I replied. "Actually, can I talk to you for a second?" Pattie asked. I nodded. "Yeah, sure." I smiled and followed her out into the kitchen. "So, I know that it's hard when Justin leaves you every weekend. I was thinking that maybe this weekend I could come stay with you? Or you could come over here if you want and sleep in Justin's old room. We could watch movies and bake cookies and just have a nice little girls night." She offered with a smile.

"That would be amazing. You should come to our house. It's giant, I'm sure we could find something to keep us entertained." I giggled. She smiled and nodded. "So then I'll come over Friday night then?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good." I smiled.

"Hannah, baby? You about ready?" Justin asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Yeah." I smiled and turned to him. "Max is still out in the car waiting." He chuckled. I nodded. "I know, we can go." I said before wrapping my arm around his waist. "I'll see you soon, mom." Justin spoke and pulled his mom into a hug. She smiled and hugged him tight. "I'll see you soon. And I'll see you on Friday, Hannah." She said, smiling over at me. I smiled and politely waved before walking out with Justin.

We slid into the limo together as Justin instructed Max to take us home. "You're going to be with my mom on Friday?" He asked. I nodded. "She said that she'd keep my company while you were gone." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "No nightmares, okay?" He whispered. I smiled and nodded. "I know, Justin. You're mine. All mine." I whispered before leaning up and pressing my lips against his. "And you're all mine. You're the only girl in this entire world that I want." He promised. I nodded and kissed the tip of his nose. "I know."