Chapter 31: "You're terrible."

"Oh, Justin! It's so nice!" I squealed as I danced around the new house. He smiled and nodded. "Isn't it?" He chuckled. "And only 10 minutes away from my moms." He added with a large smile. "Eyyyy!" I looked over and saw Ryan and the gang walk in, followed by Caitin. I wrapped my arms around Justin and gave her the death glare. "Hey, guys!... Caitlin." Justin mumbled, rubbing my back. "What're you doing here?" I asked. "I came to apologize." She mumbled. "For?" "For exposing your secret to everyone." She replied with a slight roll of her eyes. "Yeah... No. Get out of my house." I replied her eyes widened in surprise. "What?" She scoffed. "Until you can stand here and apologize like an adult, you're not welcome in my home." I replied.

"Whatever." She whispered and walked out of the house. I looked back at the boys and smiled. "So, you like?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. They chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, it's sick." They smiled. "Well, go. Check it out!" I replied and waved my hand at them. They all nodded before walking off toward the game room. I smiled and turned back to Justin."Now we just have to get you a car. Do you have your licence?" He asked. I nodded. "Yep. Joe made me get it so that I could drive myself to my jobs." I mumbled before leaning up and pecking his lips. "Good. We'll go to a car dealer later. Find you something nice and safe." He replied. I giggled and shook my head. "No, you're not getting me a car." I replied and walked out into the kitchen.

"Uh, excuse me?" He asked, following close behind me. "Justin, you got me a house. You're not getting me a car." I said before taking a long drink from my water bottle. "So what, you're going to walk places when I'm not here on the weekend? You can say what you want, Hannah but I'm getting you a car." He growled. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows. "No, you're not." I replied with a glare. "You want to bet?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Justin." I growled. "Hannah." He replied blandly. "Bedroom. Now." I whispered, to which he smiled and ran over before throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed and let out a tiny laugh before reaching down and grabbing his ass. "Ahh, stop that." He groaned with a chuckle. I giggled and slapped his ass. "Get going!" I yelled. He obeyed and walked off toward the stairs. ~*~

"We're terrible hosts!" I whispered to Justin as we ran down the hallway, pulling our clothes back on. He chuckled and nodded. "I've noticed." He replied. "It's not funny!" I scolded and pulled my shirt over my head. I suddenly stopped as I ran into something hard. "Ouch!" I groaned and pulled my shirt the rest of the way down. I innocently smiled when I saw Ryan and the rest of the boys standing in front of me. "Heeeyyy..." I sang, gently scratching the back of my head. "You're terrible." Ryan replied. "We know!" I groaned and pulled my hair up into a bun. "You just don't understand, okay? It's all him. He can't help himself!" I added, crossing my arms in front of me. "Really? Because if we heard correctly, and we did," Alfredo said with a glare. "It was you begging. Not him." I blushed as my mouth dropped open. "You uh... You heard that?" I mumbled. They chuckled and nodded.

"Well..." I whispered and looked over at Justin who was simply smirking at me. "Hungry?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "No, but you obviously were." Christian replied. All of the boys bursted into laughter, making me huff and stomp off down the hallway. I made my way downstairs and immediately went into the music room. There wasn't much in the room. Just a baby grand piano with a bench. The same one Justin and I had kissed at for the first time. I smiled at the memory and ran my hand over the top of it.

I walked around to the front and looked down at the keys. My dad had taught me to play, but I hadn't since the day he passed. I sighed and sat down on the bench before lifting the cover on the keys. I smiled as I ran my fingers over them, letting myself feel the keys for the first time in years. I took a deep breath as I reached up my other hand, and let it get a feel for the keys too. I pressed down on one of them, smiling as the sound echoed off of the walls. I began to move my fingers on both hands, letting them dance on the keys as the beautiful sound floated around me. And just like that, I was lost.

I closed my eyes as I played for the first time in what felt like forever. I hummed along to the tune as I played. "That sounds great." I jumped and opened my eyes to see Justin leaning against the piano, looking nowhere but at me. "What? Why aren't you with the boys?" I scolded and quickly shut the cover on the keys. "No, don't stop..." He walked over and sat down next to me before opening the cover. "Why didn't you tell me you could play? You don't tell me any of your talents." He mumbled. "I don't play, really..." I replied. "Oh, just like you don't sing?" He chuckled. I blushed and looked down at my hands. "My dad taught me." I whispered. He nodded.

"You can play for me if you want. I thought it was beautiful." He replied before leaning over and pressing his lips against my cheek. I blushed and looked over at him. The feeling was so weird. As if we hadn't slept together so many times and as if I barely knew him. I felt like when I first kissed him. Nervous with butterflies and all the blushing. It was nice to feel that way again. "Thinking back to our first kiss?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I remember that. How nervous I was to kiss you." He chuckled. "Really?" I asked with a smile. He quickly nodded.

"Oh, yeah." He replied. "I think I was more nervous after, though. Because I knew that I was falling in love with you." He whispered. I smiled up at him before reaching up and running my hand over his cheek. "Did you?" I whispered. He nodded. "I did." He replied quietly. "It scared me but... I'm so happy that I found you, Hannah. I've never been the type of guy to show my affection for someone else in front of friends and family, but it's so different with you. You make it easy because when I look at you..." He whispered and shook his head. "I just completely forget that anyone else is there." He added. I smiled up at him and shook my head. "I love you so much, Justin." I whispered. "I love you more." He replied before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

"Awwww..." I looked over and saw the boys standing by the door. I giggled and laid my head on Justin's chest. "Why don't you ever talk to me like that!" Chaz whined to Ryan before slapping his chest. We all laughed. "Shut the fuck up." Ryan groaned with a little frown. I smiled and shook my head at them. "I think I'm going to like it here."