Chapter 33: "Take me home."

I laid in a little ball on Ryan's bed as Justin talked to him downstairs. Justin had agreed to bring me to Ryan's house so that I could think by myself for a bit. Me though, I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to think. Justin wanted to see other women naked. Was I not enough for him? What if he was beginning to realize that I wasn't enough, and didn't want to be with me anymore?

"Baby?" I heard from behind me. "What?" I whispered. "I'm going to go home now so... So call when you want to come home." He replied. "Okay." I whispered. "I love you... So much." I closed my eyes tight to  avoid my tears from slipping out. "I love you." I replied with a shaky voice. He didn't walk away, though. He simply stood there. I heard his footsteps come toward me before he sat on the edge of the bed. "Please don't cry..." He whispered and sat his hand on my back.

"How am I not supposed to cry?" I whispered. "Hannah, I'm not just going to leave you here like this. You need to come home with me so that we can talk." I sighed and sat up in the bed. "Go wait downstairs. Send Ryan up here." I replied. He nodded. "I'll be right down stairs." He whispered before leaning over and kissing my cheek. Within minutes, Ryan was upstairs.

"What's up, cupcake?" He asked and sat beside me in the bed. I smiled over at him. "When you guys went there... Was Justin like all excited?" I asked. Ryan shook his head. "No, he didn't want to go. We had to convince him to even come inside. The only way he could stay in there was to get drunk because he was so miserable. When we walked in, the girl who um..." He glanced over at me.

I raised my eyebrows and sat back against the headboard. "The one that gave him the blowjob, she tried to get him to go in back with her and he said no. It wasn't until he got drunk that he even went back. He didn't know what was going on, he could barely walk by himself. When I went looking for him, one of the girls told me he was back there. When I actually went back and found him, he was passed out." Ryan told me. I nodded.

"So then he didn't want to go in?" I asked. Ryan shook his head. "No." He replied. I nodded and looked down at my legs. "Then maybe I'm still good enough for him..." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What are you talking about?" He asked. I shrugged. "I'm just some prostitute from an abusive home. Justin though? He's a millionaire, a business owner. I'm not good enough for him Ryan. I don't deserve him. I thought maybe he finally realized that." I replied.

"You really think that?" He asked. I nodded. "Hannah, I know that you don't think a lot of yourself, but to Justin? You're his entire world. I have never once in my entire life seen Justin cry and that's all he's done since he got here. He's downstairs bawling his eyes out right now because he's so mad at himself for hurting you. You're his everything, Hannah. No matter what you did in your past, Justin doesn't care about that."

I let out a sigh and shook my head. "I'm so scared he'll find someone better, Ryan." I whispered. "He won't, Hannah. You're all that Justin wants, don't you see that?" He asked. "Do you think I'm pretty?" I whispered. He chuckled and nodded. "I've always preferred blondes, but... Yes. I think you're stunning. So does Justin." I smiled. "Thank you. I'm gonna go downstairs and see if Justin wants to go home." I mumbled before reaching over and pulling him into a hug. "Have fun." He smiled and waved as I walked out of the room.

I slowly made my way downstairs to see Justin sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Crying, I think. I walked over to him and ran my hands through his hair, but he didn't jump. He simply wrapped his arms around me and cried into my stomach. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed out. I slowly fell to my knees in front of him and grabbed his face him my hands, forcing him to look at my through his tears. I wiped my thumbs along his cheeks, ridding him of his tears.

"Do you love me? Am I the only girl you want?" I whispered. He quickly nodded, sniffling a bit. "I love you too, Justin. And you're all that I'll ever want. So, please. Take me home, make love to me, then just hold me okay?" I whispered. He nodded and watched as I stood up. I pulled him up off the couch and wrapped my arms around his stomach. "I love you so much, Justin Drew. Promise to never drink again if I'm not there?" I whispered. He nodded. "I promise." He replied without hesitation. I smiled and leaned up to press my lips against his.

"Take me home." ~*~

Justin and I went home and talked about things more. We cried together, then both decided that no matter what, we're going to love each other. No matter what, it will always just be us.

"I love you." He whispered into my hair as we laid in the bath together. I smiled and laid my hands on top of his, which were on my stomach. "I love you." I whispered in reply before leaning my head back and gently kissing his lips. "So what did Ryan tell you?" He asked. "Nothing much. He said that I'm your world and stuff. He said I'm stunning." I smiled proudly and looked back to see his reaction. "Well he wasn't wrong." He chuckled. I blushed and looked over at our toes poking out of the water.

"But I could have told you that, baby girl. You are absolutely, mind blowingly, breath takingly, toe tingling-ly gorgeous." He whispered before placing a gentle kiss against my neck. I giggled and sruncnched up my shoulders, the feeling of his lips slightly tickling me. He chuckled into my neck and pulled my body closer to his.

"Jesus Christ, I love you." He mumbled. I smiled and turned my head to gently kiss my cheek. "I love you more." I whispered before laying my head on his chest. "Do you feel that?" He asked, referring to the pure happiness, lust, just electricity that surrounded us. "Yes." I whispered in reply. "I never want it to go." I added. "It won't baby. Just us through everything, right?" He whispered. I nodded. "Just us." I repeated.

"So... Do you remember the blow job at all?" I asked. His face scrunched up in disgust as he nodded. "Yeah, some of it." He mumbled. "Aaaand?" I asked. "You're the best, baby. You already know that." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled proudly. "You think so?" I asked. He nodded. "I know so."

{Ahhhh, chapter 33 is FINALLY DONE! Sorry it took so long. Be sure to vote :) Also, I started a NEW fan fiction called "Destiny". Be sure to check it out :) Thank you all so much!}