Chapter 42: "I might be pregnant."

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Hannah. Happy birthday to you." I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Justin in front of me with a cupcake. I giggled and sat up, rubbing my eyes to get a better look at him.

"Make a wish." He whispered, lifting his eyes to look into mine. "I wish..." I spoke out loud. "I wish that my sexy as fuck boyfriend would crawl back into bed with me and cuddle." I added before blowing out the candle. Justin chuckled and sat the cupcake to the side. He crawled into bed with me, pulling me into his warm embrace. "You know, I think you meant fiance." He whispered before kissing my forehead.

"I'm 18." I smiled. "I know, baby girl. And you're still mine." He replied. I nodded and pecked his lips. "Forever." I whispered. "So, what do we have planned for today?" I asked. "We are going to have lunch at my moms. Hang out there for a while, then I'm taking you out to dinner. After that we're going to come home, and I'm going to fuck you for as long as I possibly can." He whispered with a small smirk.

"Maybe I want to fuck now.." I replied with a little smile. "You wouldn't deny me of what I want, would you?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Usually, I'd fuck you whenever you asked but we need to go get ready to go to my mom's." He whispered. I groaned and looked up at him. "Okay." I whispered.

"Happy birthday, princess." He replied. "Mmm.. Thank you." I moaned. "Are you excited for today?" "I suppose." I smiled and looked up at him. "Well, come on!"~*~

"You guys really didn't have to get me anything." I shook my head and sat down on the couch, everyone surrounding me. By everyone I mean family and friends. "It's your first birthday with us. We had to get you something." Ryan chuckled. "But this is... A lot." I replied. He shrugged. "Come on, open them up."

I sighed and grabbed the first present, ripping the wrapping paper off of it. Whenever I was finally done, I had a ton of shit. Clothes necklaces, candles, basically everyone got me something. I thanked everyone for their gifts and of course got a shit ton of hugs. But that's just how Justin's family is. Even Jazzy and Jaxon made me cards with drawn out pictures of Justin and I getting married.

"Hanny?" I looked over and saw Jazzy standing beside me. "What's up, sweetheart?" I smiled. "When you and Bieber get married can I be the flower girl?" She asked. I smiled and reached out to rub her arm. "Of course you can, Jazzy. There's no one else I rather have do it." I replied. "Ooh, look what I have!" I turned around and saw Pattie walk into the room with a giant cake in her hands. My stomach all of the sudden started to feel weird, and I couldn't help but to gag a bit.

I've always loved cake, but for some reason that day it made me unbearably queezy. I stood up and took a gulp before running out of the room and into the bathroom. I made sure to close the door behind me as I ran to the toilet. Before I knew it, I was leaned over the bowl, spewing my breakfast into the water. Cute, right?

I felt someone gather up my hair and pull it out of my face, but I couldn't look over without getting chunks everywhere. When I finally stopped puking, I looked over to see Justin knelt next to me, a concerned look on his face as he rubbed my back. "Jesus, Hannah. Are you okay?" He asked. I gulped and nodded before sitting back, letting out a large sigh. Justin grabbed one of those little paper cups off of the side of the sink and filled it with water. I gladly drank it down, letting my eyes close as I fell back into Justin's arms.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and shook my head. "No, baby it's fine." He mumbled and kissed my forehead. "What happened? Have you felt sick all day?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, it was that cake. It looked delicious and all, but I don't know. Just the thought of eating it made me sick I guess." I shrugged. "You love cake." He mumbled and kissed my forehead once again. "I know." I whispered.

"Have you... You didn't get your period this month, did you?" He asked quietly. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Justin..." I mumbled. "Don't get scared, baby. I'm just asking." He replied. "But... I didn't. I missed my period." I whispered. "But... But I have that thing in, that piece of plastic, it's supposed to-" "It's not 100% guaranteed with those that you won't get pregnant. Even if you were on the pill, there's still a chance."

"I... I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby." I shook my head. "Why not? I mean... 5 years from now, we're still going to be in the same exact place that we are now. You know that we can do this, Hannah. It's us. If you are pregnant, then... Then things are just happening faster than expected. Right?" He asked. I gulped and nodded. "I just... I don't know if I can take care of a baby." I mumbled. "We'll do it together. It won't be just you, Hannah." He whispered.

I giggled and shook my head. "I might be pregnant." I whispered in reply. He smiled and nodded. "You might be pregnant." He repeated, the same goofy smile on his face. "This is a good thing." I ensured him. "It is, it's a very good thing." He chuckled. "We can't tell anyone yet." I shook my head. "No, of course not."~*~

I sat on the side of the bathtub with Justin, our hands interlocked as we waited for the five, yes five, pregnancy tests to show their results.

"I still don't know why I had to take five." I mumbled. "Because we need to be sure, baby." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Boy or girl?" I asked. "Mmm... I don't know." He replied. "I think we should wait until it's born... It can be a surprise." He smiled. "Really?" I giggled. He smiled and nodded.

"What about names?" I asked. "Mmm... I like Kyler for a boy. Maybe Elizabeth for a girl?" "I've always liked Morgan for a girl..." I replied. "Morgan.." He mumbled. "I like that name too." He smiled. "So, Morgan for a girl and Kyler for a boy?" I asked. He nodded. "I think so." He chuckled. "It's time..." I mumbled.

He let out a sigh before walking over and looking into the sink at the tests. His expression didn't change, so I hurried over and looked with him. "Justin..." I whispered. "I know." He mumbled. I looked up at him, but he was still simply staring at the tests. "Well..." I whispered and looked up at him. He chuckled and turned his head to me. "Ready to go to dinner?" He asked. I nodded. "Can we eat at your moms? I feel bad for earlier." I mumbled. "Sure, baby. Go get ready." He smiled and pecked my forehead.