Chapter 18: "You're lucky I love you."

{Hey guys! So I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter. Please be sure to vote and comment. It sure does make me happy! :) I hope that you're all enjoying going back to school.. I highly doubt it though. Just wanted to say thank you for the votes. Those of you that vote are the ones that keep me writing, so thank you. Be sure to continue voting, and maybe even suggest my story to friends to help me out a bit? :) Thank you all so much.. Enjoy!}

*Justin's POV*

Hannah and I hadn't stopped cuddling.. Just holding each other since she told me that she tried to kill herself. I cried when she told me because.. Well, I love her. It kills me to think that she was in that place that she didn't even want to live anymore. I guess I understand it though. She lost everyone that she cared about all within a week.

"Justin?" Hannah whispered. I looked down at her. "Are you disappointed in me?" She asked, still in a whisper. "Fuck baby, no..." I shook my head. "I'm... Upset. Not at you. Just... At the world I guess." I whispered. "It kills me to know that you had to go through that, Hannah." I added. "But I'm not anymore, Justin." She shook her head. "This right here.. This is the happiest I've ever been. It sucks that I lost my parents. I fucking hate it, but... I was sad for so long. I was so sad that I didn't see the point in living anymore. I'm not in that place now. That's not a place that I want to be. You know where I want to be?" She asked, her thumb gliding over my cheek.

I shook my head "no". "I want to be here, Justin.. With you. For the rest of my life, I just want to be here. Not in the past, not in the future. Just here. I'm not the person that I was before I met you anymore. I'm so fucking happy. You make me feel like I'm on a cloud, and I'm not ever going to fall because I have you there holding me up. I'm always going to miss my parents, Justin. That's not something that will change. But I am happy now. That changed. I can't let my past define me anymore. I'm here Justin, with you. Please just let it be that simple.." She whispered. I of course nodded and rubbed her back.

"I love you so much, Hannah Nicole." I whispered. She smiled up at me. "And I love you more Justin Drew." She replied. "I want to meet your parents.. I want to know the people that brought this beautiful man into the world." She smiled. I chuckled and nodded. "We can go see them as soon as Max finds new homes for the girls. I'll call my mom tomorrow when we go home and get everything set up." I smiled. "I've never brought a girl to see my parents, just so you know." I mumbled. "Not even Selena?" She asked. "Nope. You see, I never proposed to Selena. One day we were at the mall and she said she wanted a ring. Without even looking, I just handed her my credit card and she bought herself an engagement ring. Next thing I knew, she was calling me her fiance. I think I was only in love with the thought of her. Not actually her. I loved what I knew she could have been. Her though? She was never the one." I shook my head.

Hannah nodded in understanding. "Sounds like something she would do..." Hannah giggled. I couldn't help but to smile at the beautiful sound. "So.. Will you tell me now how many girls you've been with?.." She asked quietly. I nodded. "Yeah, I wasn't trying to hide it from you or anything." I chuckled. "Other than you, I've been with 4 girls." I mumbled. She nodded, no specific emotion on her face. "Oh.." She mumbled. "Oh?" She shrugged. "I don't know. Just sorta.." She made a strange face. "I don't like the picture of you with someone else.." She mumbled. "It's not like they meant anything to me." I replied. "You think I like the thought of you sucking off random guys? I can only image how many there were-" "There were 12 now can you drop it?" She cut me off.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, suddenly feeling like a dick. "Yeah... Me too." She mumbled. "None of them ever like... Touched me or anything..." She mumbled. I nodded. "I know, baby." I replied. "And I made all of them wear condoms." She added. "Baby..." I giggled and shook my head. "You don't have to tell me. I slept with the people I slept with because I was bored and horny. You did the things that you did because you wanted to eat supper. There's a big difference." She nodded. "It still just makes me feel dirty..." She shrugged. "I hate thinking about it..." She whispered. "Then don't. You're mine now. The only cock crammed down your throat from here on out is going to be mine." I smiled proudly. She blushed and playfully rolled her eyes. "Shut uuup." She whined. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"So were the other girls like.. Better?" She asked quietly. "Fuck no!" I stated without hesitation. "Selena was loose as fuck, and the others were either excessively loud or came too fast. Not to mention none of them could suck a dick if their life depended on it." I replied. She smiled just a bit. "But now I got my own little porn star over here. I swear, you went from virgin to professional in less than a week. Fuckin' and suckin' like a pro." I groaned with a little smirk. She blushed, a giant smile on her face. "Stooop!" She giggled. I smiled and gently kissed her, loving nothing more than the feeling of her on my lips. "I don't want to go home tomorrow." I whispered. She shook her head. "Me either.. Its so nice here, just you and me..." She smiled. I nodded in agreement.

"Just think though.. Not long and we get to go see your little brother and sister in Canada." She pointed out with a smile. I smiled and nodded. "They're gonna fucking love you. Oh, we can have sex in my childhood bed. Break it in a bit." I winked down at her. "Jesus fuck." She giggled and turned her back to me. "Noooo.. Baby come back." I chuckled and pressed my crotch against her ass. "Or.. Nah, just stay like that." I smirked and continued to hump her ass. "Stop, you're such a dog!" She giggled and swatted at my leg. "You love it." I growled and leaned around to kiss her lips. She smiled into the kiss and ran her talented fingers through my hair.

"You're lucky I love you." She whispered with a smile. "Luckiest man alive." I whispered in reply. "Is that so?" She asked with a little smirk. "Lets see.. The most beautiful woman that I have ever met in my entire life is in love with me.." I smiled. "Yeah, I think I'm a bit lucky."