- 9 -

Note: Hi, it's future me, I just wanna tell you guys that I just edited the book and fixed some errors. Please ignore and have a great day!

_____

"I am going to make your life a living hell." He threatens me, his eyes glaring into mine as he spoke in such a dark tone that made me horrified. He raises his fist in the air and when it hit me, everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't tell how big it was and the only source of light was the single, dim lightbulb on the ceiling.

"Aww, she's awake." Andrew taunts as he walks around me. "Good, that's good. I want you to be awake and aware of everything that I'm going to do to you."

"Jake is going to find you, and once he does you—" He slaps me, and it was so harsh that the side of my face was stinging.

"You better hope and pray he does" He chuckles as he pulls a chair from somewhere in the room and sets it in front of me. He sat on it, the backrest of the chair leaning on his chest. "Or I might go too far and end up killing you before he gets here."

CHRIS REDFIELD

"The bomb threat at Washinton University was nothing but a threat. Authorities were able to confirm that there weren't any traces of it in the building. Due to this event happening for the first time on the campus, Washington University is now implementing stricter security..." The TV was on, but I couldn't focus on that.

Sapphire is missing, we don't know where to find her. The University's security system tampered and all of the CCTV footage was deleted.

"Any news on Sapphire?" Jill asks as she walks towards her table which was in front of mine. There were only a few hours left before my shift ends but it looks like I'm gonna need to have some overtime.

"Nothing. I've tried calling her cell but it's out of service."

"God, I remember her friend from earlier, what was her name? Cas?... Cassandra! She nearly fainted because of crying too much." She sighs as she sits down on her chair. 

"Tell me about it. Is the girl okay?"

"Yeah, she was given a ride by the police back to her dorm because she couldn't drive from shaking too much. Hopefully, she'll be able to calm down."

I was about to ask Jill if she wanted to get some coffee when my phone rang. Sighing, I picked it up. "This is Redfield."

"Chris? It's Leon. Something bad happened."

"Why? What happened?" Jill glanced at me with a worried look on her face.

"Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin are missing. We can't trace them."

"Shit!"

"When are you free? I need to tell you something important, you and Valentine."

"Jill? What about her?" I glance at her and she now has a frown on her face.

He sighs at the end of the line, "I think it'd be better if I show it to the two of you."

-------

everyone please always wash and DISINFECT your HANDS! and don't go out unless you really need to. 

Stay safe!

-daniii