- 13 -

***Asterisk means a sensitive scene is up ahead. Attempted Rape. 

Sapphire's p.o.v.

I just woke up when Andrew barged into the room, holding a bag. I have no idea what time it is since most of the stuff I do in this room is sleep since I can't go out unless my asshole of a half brother wants to see me.

"Fix yourself up and put this on" He throws the bag at me as I rub my eye.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Five thirty p.m., hurry up, you have to be ready by six-fifteen. I'm gonna come back ten minutes prior, and if you aren't wearing whatever is in that bag I will put it on you." He says and walks out of the room before I could even say anything.

That's one way to talk to someone who just woke up. Even though I was annoyed at Dylan, I went to check what was in the bag.

It was a black, backless, thin-strapped dress. It looked expensive. I got up from the bed and went to a mirror and placed it in front of me. The dress stops at the top of my knees. There was also a pair of black heels in the bag.

What the hell is going on?

Dylan told me to wear it, so I might as well do it. I don't want him to be the one putting in on me. I cleaned my self up and put it on.

It showed a lot of my back, and it made me uncomfortable, and cold. I've never worn dresses before and revealing clothes as well. The moment I step out of the bathroom someone walks in.

Dylan.

He just stared at me, eyes slightly wide. He quickly snaps out of it.

"Good. You're almost done. Put the shoes on. He's waiting for you."

I went to the bed as he was talking to put my shoes on, and when I was done putting them on something hit me.

Who's waiting for me? Andrew?

"Who?" I ask. He sighs and walks towards me, pulling me as we walked out of the room.

"Ow! Hey!" He didn't answer my question. I just gave up and followed him. We walked downstairs and made a turn on the left hallway.

Wow, I never realized how big this place is. We stopped in front of a white, two double doors with gold handles. I wonder if those are real. Dylan opens the door and the entire room looked so... expensive.

The room was big. There was a chandelier in the middle of the room, white walls and a dark red carpet. There was a fireplace across where I was standing and the couches facing each other in front of it. Even the center table looked like it was handmade by a professional.

But one thing caught my eye, there was a fancy looking bed on my right.

Oh no...

Oh, God. No.

I looked at Dylan and his eyes were on me. "What the hell is this?"

"Don't cause too much trouble, Mr. Fabron, she's here." He shouts before letting go of my arm and walking out of the room. Before I turn the knob I heard something click.

Shit! It's locked.

"Bonjour, Sapphire" I heard a familiar voice, and it was one of those that I never wanted to hear again. It felt like my heart stopped for a moment. "I knew that dress would look nice on you."

I turned to face him, and there he was leaning on the wall a couple of feet away from me with his arms crossed. A smirk on his face. He was wearing an all-black attire, his hair slightly messy.