Chapter 11

You too a deep breath and stood up. You were about to leave to ‘catch’ Loki as your eyes laid upon a book which had a hard cover, golden and green in color. It looked really attractive to a reader like you. Well, every book was attractive for you, but still. You looked around to check if anyone, mainly Loki was there. You picked up the book and opened it. It looked like a really old book. It had something written which wasn’t readable for you, as for the language. You managed trying kind of understanding it, until you heard something downstairs. You make your way downstairs slowly but steadily.

“Loki I'm coming! You better give me back my bracelet back!” you said and stepped on the last stair just to find everyone standing with Thor holding Loki by his hands.

“Ah Y/N you gotta be more careful playing something next time. He's mischievous.” Tony said with a straight face. “he's the God of Mischief after all.” Thor said and left Loki. Loki glared at Thor before looking at you sighing. He tossed you your bracelet and you caught it. “How're you guys back so soon?” you said while walking towards the oven to check on your cake. “well it wasn’t a long one tho. They gave up too soon.” Thor said following you to the oven. “ well then that’s good.” You said taking the perfectly baked cake out of the oven.

“holy crap do I smell something delicious? Cuz now I'm starving.” Nat said and ran towards you and Thor.
“ Y/N baked us a cake! Wohooo! So you all get 1/5th of it and I get the rest. Thank you.” Thor said and everyone came running. “uh that is not correct. I need my proper proportion. And of course its red velvet after all. And I love that cake.” Clint said and looked at you raising his eyebrows. “guys guys! Everyone will get equal proportions, chill! You guys are The Avengers, but still babies. Damn.” You said and frosted the cake, cutting it into equal pieces of 8.

“where’s Bruce?” you asked while handing everyone their plates. “Oh he's really hulky right now he’ll be back when he's Bruce Banner.” Tony said and dug into the cake. “THIS IS DELICIOUS!” Thor screamed with delight scaring the souls out of everyone. “Geez you didn’t have to SCREAM for that. My ears would start bleeding if I sit next to you any longer.” Loki said moved a little away from him. Bruce came in the next moment and took his plate. He looked too happy and thanked you. You giggled and sat down next to Steve. “thanks Thor” you said and looked at Steve. He didn’t even have a bite of it and looked like he was in deep thoughts. You nudged him and he looked up instantly.

“what's up Steve? You good?” you asked and Steve just nodded. “yeah I'm okay I just need rest. Hey, thanks for this delicious treat though. I haven’t had any cake since last 3 weeks so this is delightful.” He said and you smiled. After everyone were done eating, and since they had nothing to do, they laid down either on the couch or on the floor, watching something on the T.V.

“Hey uh guys… I received a message for you all. The S.H.I.E.L.D wants Loki to be locked up and under their watch.” Tony said while looking at his phone. Loki looked terrified. “Uh no. Loki will stay with me, and since you have that thing on his wrist, he can do nothing. So why send him there? I'm not letting him go.” Thor said in protest. “yeah why do they want him there anyways? He has been a little safer here too.” Bruce said getting up from the floor. “well I can’t do anything abou-”

“I can. Well I know what they’re going to do to Loki and I definitely know what will happen.” Nat interrupted Tony and said. “they’ll lock up Loki and ask him some questions and remove your tech out of his hand but still limiting his powers, weakly. Then Thor will do something stupid and Loki will escape. So that’s a no-no. we better let him stay here. He hasn’t done anything dangerous till now other than rolling his eyes. So yeah. I'm not supporting that.” Nat explained and Tony shook his head. “ok looks like we’re turning them down. I'm bored. Let’s play something.” Tony said tossing his phone under a cushion.

“Let’s play truth or dare. How about Thor goes first.” Tony said and everyone said in a circle. You were sitting between Bruce and Clint. “stupid game. I choose dare.” Thor said you could see Loki smirk. “ok so your dare is to dye your hair blue.” Clint said, all excited. “oh for the sake of Odin. You shall not do or ask me to do anything to my hair. It is really precious and I love it the way it is. No blues or browns.” Thor said in disgust. “Don’t worry I’ll help you make it look more beautiful.” Nat said and knocked Thor down. She dragged him to a chair with the help of Bruce. She took out blue hair dye and started to dye Thor’s hair blue from the bottom tips. “I'm just going to dye his half hair from down. That’ll give a great ombre effect.” Nat said and continued to do her work. “do whatever you want to do. Let’s continue.” Bruce said and came back and sat down.

“Bruce you're next. What do you choose?” you said and Bruce thought for a moment. “I choose dare” Bruce said and murmured ‘ please don’t make me dye my hair green.’ You laughed. “Ok so you have to lap dance for Steve.” Tony said and everyone laughed. Steve wasn’t paying much attention as he looked up with a confused face. Bruce got up and told Steve to sit down on the chair. You took your phone out and started to record.

“Jarvis play Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo.” Tony said and everyone started to whistle. Bruce started to dance along with the music and Steve hid his face in embarrassment. “get that booty up Bruce!” Nat said finishing up her work. Thor still was knocked out. Damn, she’s strong. Everyone laughed until tears filled up their eyes. All except Loki. He had a face of disgust.

“This is what you people like? That’s so foolish.” Loki said and made a bitchy face. “You really have no fun in you! C’mon dude!” you said and playfully pushed him. Bruce was done and Steve’s face was red as cherry. Nat and them came back and sat down. It was your turn. “Y/N you have had enough fun. Now it’s your turn.” You didn’t want to be embarrassed and you're also new here. as you were about to say, Thor woke up and was confused. "Thor go wash your hair. Looks like you slipped in blue paint!” Nat said and Thor was angry. He quickly went in the shower and after a few minutes, screamed. Everyone ran to his room and he was looking in the mirror, crying, with towel wrapped around him, and his hair wet.

“WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO! OH GOSH I CAN NOT GO TO ASGARD WITH THIS STUPID HAIR! I HAD TO GO TOMORROW AND NOW THIS HAPPENED!!!” Thor was really angry and sad “Hey big guy don’t worry it’s not permanent. It’ll come off in 4 months.” Nat said and patted Thor on the back. “4 MONTHS?” Thor said and sighed. “ fine now can you all go so that I can dress?” Thor said and everyone went back and continued.

“So Y/N, what do you choose? You definitely don’t want to dye your hair or lap dance.” Steve said and you chuckled. “I have no problem in dyeing my hair but I choose Truth.” You said and Tony got excited. “OK so you're definitely new here. tell us a feature, that you like about everyone present over here. I know you like me as a whole, I'm handsome, not deniable but just say.” Tony said and everyone laughed. “Right right.” Clint said shook his head. Thor came back with a sad face and sat beside you.  “ok so. Starting from Steve, he's a really soft guy from heart and makes sure that everyone is doing no wrong. Basically, the team mom. Tony you're just really a drama queen, and you have a good sense of humor. Definitely you're handsome.” You said while chuckling. “Clint, I met you today so I don’t know much about you. But I kind of think you have a sacrificing nature. Bruce, oh god you look really like the innocent in the team. Nat is just amazing. I really love your attitude and your hairstyles of course. Thor, your hilarious. But you're also protective, and that’s really nice and sweet. And I LOVE your hair right now. Blue. Loki. Well, I can say you're really smart and mischievous. And I like your icy blue eyes.” You said and smiled.

“Icy blue? He has emerald green eyes, Y/N.” Thor said and suddenly looked back at Loki, making him to look down, trying to hide his face. “ Thor, you're his brother, and you don’t know his eye color? Its blue, not green.” Clint said and everyone agreed. “I am his brother and that’s the reason I know it is green.” Thor said and everyone started to debate. Loki got up and ran back to his room. You noticed and ran behind him calling his name out. He stood in front of his room’s door and turned around.

“ you should stay away from me.” Loki said and you covered his mouth. You looked into his eyes, as if you were trying to find his own self in it. You placed your fingers softly on his temples and leaned in. “I’m sorry.” You mumbled and connected your lips with his. He didn’t react at first but slowly kissed you back. His lips were soft, yet cold. Your tried to focus on something and then you could see, you could see it all.