Chapter 43

Loki’s P.O.V

Y/N fell weak in my arms, still breathing. This thing or method of Bruce wasn’t working. She was overpowered, and now is over drained. Her powers had fallen, and awakening them was necessary to bring her back to life.  There was only one way to bring her back to her strength. And I'm not sure if I should do that.

“Loki, isn’t there any other way?” Thor asked, splashing glasses of water on her face. “There is… but I'm not sure if it will work. “Then do it. We need to try everything we can.” I took a deep breath, before taking her hand and intertwining our fingers. I let my magic flow through her, slowly but efficiently. Her body was resisting the flow and her hands were turning pale. I brought her face close to mine, placing my hand on her chest, and hesitatingly, did what I never thought of doing in a year. I connected my lips with hers, letting my energy flow in her by breaking the resistance from three places; her hand, her chest and her mouth. I missed the feeling of her lips. There was no movement yet. I kissed her deeper, holding her hand tight, and her body close to mine, letting a tear roll down my face. Thor let go off her other hand and moved back.

“Loki! Its working!” Thor exclaimed as I broke the kiss and noticed her fingers twitch. I kissed her back, deeper and with all my love, and her grip began tightening on my hand. Unknowingly, my face was wet of tears as I held her weak body very close to mine, hugging her. She tried to make a movement, and her hand slipped on my arm, trying to grip it.

“Thor! Get her some towels.” I demanded and he ran off to get them. Bruce brought something from the lab and connected it to her hands. His face lit up and he looked at me. “Her heart is slowly progressing. But there are chances of it to stop. If it does, she’s never coming back.” He said and I nodded. I looked back at her and cupped her face, letting my magic flow through her faster now. If she doesn’t make a move in next few minutes, I will be drained and die as well.

“Y/N darling c’mon.” I whispered, as her eyes slowly opened. She held her hand on my face. “She’s normal!” Bruce exclaimed and I let go off her, feeling weak. Y/N held me before I hit the floor and looked at me, wiping my tears away. I weakly smiled at her, breathing heavily. Thor came back with towels and wrapped them around her.

Your P.O.V

Loki saved my life… I can’t let him die. Thor looked at me for something to say. “Thor, he’s drained. He needs his powers back or he will… die.” I spoke and ignited Loki’s powers within me, making my hands glow bright green with trails of golden. I placed them on his temples and let it flow through me. “Y/N, kiss him.” Thor said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. “Loki did it. And it made the flowing much faster. Do it.” I gulped my ego back and closed my eyes, connecting my lips with Loki’s. In a minute, Loki was weakly and slowly kissing back and I didn’t let go. His hands travelled to my back, pulling me deeper. I pulled away as fast as I could and stood up, while he fell and hit his head on the floor.

“Ow… Y/N, you could’ve been more careful.” He spoke, rubbing his pain away. “Shut up. And don't think doing all this made me softer towards you.” I spat the words at him as he stood up.

“Yeah sure. But that kiss felt good too. Your welcome.” Loki said and winked, making me angrier. I went back in my room and locked the door. At least I wasn’t weak and lean like I was before. I sat on the bed, bored. Thinking of nothing, I thought to play with my magic, like move stuff and all. I moved my wardrobe, and then turned it upside down, flew my book and pages everywhere, and it was kinda fun.

“Y/N CAN YOU STOP DRAINING ME OUT I’M ALREADY FEELING DIZZY!” Loki shouted from the outside while banging the door.

“I AM NOT. HOW CAN I POSSIBLY?” I replied in the same tone and volume.

“YOU ARE. BY USING MY POWERS.”

“I AM NOT USING YOUR POWERS.”

“YOU ARE. MAYBE I CAN TELL YOU HOW, IF YOU STOP SCREAMING LIKE THIS AND OPEN THE DOOR.” I walked towards the door opening it.

“Tell me. How?” I directly asked, standing in his way. He began rubbing his hands together and I felt myself drain. “Did you feel it?” he asked as I gripped on the doorframe.

“What did you do to me?”

“Nothing. I used my powers and a little of yours. Basically, our powers have been entangled during the… the thing. We need them to be free or else you’ll be drained when I use my powers and vice versa.”

“And how do we do that?”

“By consulting it to my mother.” Oh no. I'm not going to Asgard again. “Don't worry, we’ll sneak in and come back by midnight.” Loki dragged me to his room before I could say anything. He teleported us to some place in the mountains. “This is still Earth, right?” I asked, walking into some cave following Loki. “Yeah. But not anymore.” He said and some lights started to appear. We walked out and the scene had changed.

“Now, it is Asgard. Let’s go before we get caught.” We ran out of the mountain and teleported in front of Frigga's room. Loki opened the door and let me in, before closing them slowly. Frigga stood by the window and smiled at us. “I saw you coming, dear.” She spoke and walked towards me. “Mother, we don't have much time.” Loki explained her everything and her expression fell.

“This shouldn’t have happened.” She whispered, disbelief shining in her eyes. “What is it?” I asked, rather impatiently.

“You both are now bounded. To each other. Although it isn’t strong, you both will feel each other’s feelings, it may be physical pain or emotional heartbreak. I'm glad that it isn’t strong, or else your souls would’ve been connected to each other and become a single soul.”

Oh wow. Now I'm stuck with my ex for my life.

Great.

Exactly what I needed.

“Thank you, mother.” Loki said and we were out in seconds. We travelled back to the tower and I just stomped my way into my bedroom.

I was mad.

Really mad.