Chapter 35

It’s been 3 days since your arrival to Asgard, and today you were leaving. Frigga and some healers seemed to be done with their jobs of examining you. You were in the gardens with Loki, sitting on the same bench, under the same tree.

“I love this place. Especially this bench. It’s my favorite on Asgard.” You exclaimed, sitting on it and enjoying your moments before you left. “You know you can come here anytime you want, right? I mean, mother said that she’ll even teach you more about your powers and you can learn more tricks too.” Loki said and you smiled. “I don't know…” You’ve not felt anything positive since today morning. “Don't know what?”

“Loki, I've been having this feeling since the morning. I don't feel so positive. I don't know if I might be able to visit Asgard, ever again…” you said and lowered you head. There were some dreams that felt true, and some had occurred as well. And since then, you’ve had another dream; almost destruction of Asgard, and that same cloaked figure who’s been haunting you for months now. “Y/N… those are just feelings. It’s not reality, is it?” Loki sighed and summoned a box.

“Here…” he took you hand and placed a ring on your finger. “This is a promise ring, from me. I promise to you that I’ll let no harm to you. I’ll be there for you, anytime and every time you need me. I promise.” You smiled, knowing that this feeling you had was strong enough. You snapped out of your thoughts and reached for your pocket. You pulled out your favorite bracelet and handed it to Loki. “Remember when you stole this from me and told me to catch you? This is a promise from me too, Loki.”

“I do remember, and I also remember you screaming that it was your favorite. Y/N I ca-”

“Loki, it is indeed very special for me, as it lies close to my heart. That is the reason I'm giving it to you.” You said and smiled. “Y/N, Loki, let’s go.” Thor exclaimed out of nowhere and you took a last glance at the view and walked to the Bifrost. “Hope we will be seeing you soon, Lady Y/N” Heimdall exclaimed and put the sword in, opening the Bifrost. “Thank you Heimdall. And I hope to see you soon too.” And within a fraction of moments, you were back on Earth. You went back to the tower to find everyone on the couch watching a movie. Nat was the first one to notice.

“Holy shit Y/N! where have you been?” she said walking towards you. “Hey Nat. well uh,"

“She’s been to Asgard.” Thor said before you could finish. “What the hell… you guys just disappear and just show up?” Clint exclaimed and hugged you. “Ma’am you're not allowed to give me a heart attack.” Tony said in a very ‘coward’ tone and walked up to get himself a drink. You rolled your eyes.

“yeah sure… a heart attack.” You expressed and Steve held up your hand. “You're engaged?”

oh yes I am and I have four kids, Steve.’

“What? What do you mean she’s engaged?” Tony came back running. He took your hand and his eyes went wide. “Guys its nothing. I went to the markets there and I thought this ring was beautiful so I got it. That’s it.” You felt Loki tense up so you covered it up, neatly. “Well, you shouldn’t be wearing it on that finger. Anyone would think you're engaged.”

“Isn’t it a good way to keep the flirts away? I mean I can just show them my hand, right?”

“Oh yeah she is definitely a smartass.” Nat pushed you slightly and you stuck your tongue out. “I couldn't even track anyone of you. Where is Loki’s tech?” Bruce asked holding Loki’s hand.

“I removed it.” Everyone stared at you with wide eyes.

“Oh c’mon guys he wasn’t going to go to Asgard with that stupid thing on. Also, they thought Loki was armed or something and was going to attack them. So I removed it.” You said earning a smirk from Loki and a gasp from everyone else.

I'm really getting good at lies. I already was, thanks to my parent back in Toronto

  Time passed by, and everyone seemed to watch a movie. The couch was already occupied by lazy butts of Nat, Clint and Tony. The floor was mostly covered by Thor’s huge size. You and Loki decided to sit in the corner, on the love sac; basically you're favorite place. The lights went off and the movie began playing. You snuggled up into Loki as he held you in his arms. Loki was busy watching the movie. He looked so drowned into it, and didn’t take his eyes off the T.V. you’d just lay on him, running your fingers on the high defines of his face, caressing his lips, poking his nose, just having fun irritating him.

“Loki…” you whispered, but he didn’t reply.

“Lokiiiii” you shook him, and he still didn’t reply.

“Loki… Loki… Loki… Loki… Loki… Loki…”

“what is it darling?”

“I love you.” Loki took a deep breath before smiling.

“I love you too. Now let’s watch the movie.” He was getting irritated, nice plan.

“Loki…Loki…Loki…Loki…Loki…”

“Shut up Y/N.”

“Make me.” you said in the sassiest tone and Loki smirked, knowing exactly what to do.

He took no time to shut you up with his lips crashing into yours. You smiled, winning over the perfectly plotted plan of yours. Loki kissed you harder and deeper, which made you moan a little. You tried you best to not let anyone hear, and gulped it in. Loki knew and he smirked. He was now on you, His hands travelled all over your body before stopping at your thigh and pressing it. You gasped pulling away, and he roughly pulled you into a kiss again, pressing your thigh harder this time. You tried but failed miserably, letting out a moan in between the kiss. It soon got heated.

You heard someone move, and suddenly pulled away, closing your eyes.

“What is going on there, you two?” Nat asked

“Uh, Y/N fell asleep, in an uncomfortable position. So I was just… helping her out.” Loki covered up, and you tried your best to not laugh. “Oh okay.” Was all Nat said.

“I uh… I'm just going to take her to her room.” Loki said and you felt yourself in the air. “HEY, be careful.” Tony said and Loki began to walk. You peeked above his shoulder to find if anyone was following. Luckily, no one was. Loki opened the door of your room and closed it, locking it slowly.

“Why did you lock it?” you asked trying to get down of his grip. He tightened his grip and smirked.

“It’s payback time, sweetheart.”