Chapter 19

You and Loki went to the floor where Thor’s bedroom was there. You both walked up near his door and heard him snore, LOUDLY. “Oh good for us, he's in deep sleep.” Loki said and looked at you. “Well, he's always sleeping ‘deep’. Lets just get our work done.” You said slowly tried opening his door. “Shit, its locked.” Loki said and clenched his fists. You laughed at him and he was confused. “Loki, you're such an idiot. Even if your powers are limited, you can teleport within a small distance. Why don’t we just get in?” you said and Loki paused for a moment, realizing how stupid he was. “yeah sure. You're always smarting the way ahead of me, ma’am.” Loki said and you giggled. You both teleported inside Thor’s room, and it was much neater than Loki’s, except for himself.

Thor was on the bed, blankets wrapping him in a messed up manner, him lying on his stomach, his one leg dangling out of the bed, his hair all over his face, his mouth open, and drooling. You quickly took a picture of him and almost forgot the flashlight was on. “Y/N!” Loki said and Thor made a movement, before falling asleep. You both relaxed. “Okay lets get this done before anyone wakes up searching for us.” You said and Loki nodded, moving behind Thor on his bed. You moved near his face and knelt, before starting your artwork on his face. “Done.” You said and got up, and looked at Loki, who was also done. “Lets go. This was quick” Loki said and you both teleported to your room. “Oh gosh I cant wait for him to wake up like that.” You said and jumped, all excited.

“Yeah don’t get loud now. See ya tomorrow then, princess.” Loki said and kissed your cheek, walking away to his room. You just froze there. ‘Did he just call me princess? AND kissed my cheek?’ you were having a puzzled look on your face until Loki walked back in. “Oh I’m sorry I just forgot my ring here.” Loki said and walked to your bed, picking up a silver ring. You furrowed your eyebrows and Loki sighed. “I’ll tell you tomorrow. Now go to bed and sleep, unless you wanna wake up late and miss all the fun of Thor.” He said and walked away. You laid on your bed, with things rushing up in your mind. Mainly it was Loki’s kiss, him calling you princess, and that ring which you never noticed.

Eventually, you fell asleep.

Your alarm rang on your phone. 8am. Too early, but its fine. You woke up and were drained because you hadn’t had enough sleep. You decided to wear something casual and walked downstairs. No one was awake yet, except for Bruce and Steve. “Good morning Y/N. up too early?” Steve said and hugged you. “morning Steve. Well I am surprised myself that I woke up early.” You said and hugged Bruce. “What’re you both up to then?” you asked grabbing some cereals for breakfast. “Oh I'm just going to go for a run maybe.” “I’ll be working in the lab.” Bruce said and you knew you were all by yourself for an hour or two until Nat wakes up next. You smiled to yourself and planned what to do for the next few hours. “Alright Y/N. see ya later.” Steve and Bruce said walking away. You waved at them and ran towards the couch flopping on it. You turned the T.V on and watched a few shows. Well, even if it was the ‘modern era’, Tom And Jerry was still the best. You watched it for a good amount of time until you got bored.

“Jarvis, can you suggest me to do something while I wait for another few hours?” you said, walking towards the elevator. “Miss Y/N, may I suggest you to explore sir’s workshop? He does trust you with his things. There are many different techs that you might like.” “What's so interesting in Tony’s workshop?” you said and the elevator doors opened. You were amazed at how hi-tech it was. You explored it, and found Tony’s newest suit. ‘oh you're not going to put it on Y/N you're a good girl.’ You thought to yourself.

“I AM IRON WOMAN!”

You said trying to walk wearing the suit. “Miss Y/N, id suggest you to put that back, I had not suggested you to do that. You can explore and use the virtual technology.” Jarvis said through the helmet. “Hey I'm not going to do anything stupid I just wanted to see if it fits and it definitely does not.” You said and sighed. “Oh what does this do?” you pressed a button on the suit which made you to fly over and crash onto the roof. You started to unstably fly around, almost smashing into everything.”

“JARVIS HELP ME OUT” you shouted trying to have the control, yet failing every time. The suit seemed to be shutting down, of course because it was destroyed. Tony’s new suit was destroyed. Then you noticed that the gold and black started to glow around you. “Oh no not now” and BAM! The suit exploded into… ashes.

“Y/N WHAT THE FU-”