Chapter 54

A/N: There are some unexpected changes in this story compared to the actual thing, like the movie or the mythology. It's just a fiction so EVERYTHING'S POSSIBLE EHEHEEEEEE!!!

I woke up to find myself floating in darkness.

Am I dead?

“Y/N.” a voice spoke as I turned around to find Sigyn in the dress that I found myself in during that garage experiment with Thor and Loki. The form is what I call it.

“Where am I?” I asked. I need to get out of here. My babies need me. Loki needs me.

“Don't worry, you're not dead. Yet.”

“What do you mean?”

“You're losing a lot of blood right now, and if you don't wake up, you die.” Now I need to wake up. I cant just die like this.

“You’ve done enough, Y/N. you don't deserve to be in his life.” Ha, bitch. As if you do.

“Oh? He is happy with me. what did you do? Being his wife, you cheated on him.”

“It was a mistake!”

“And that mistake isn’t considered that way if you hid it from him and lied telling that the baby was his.”

“So he told you everything, huh?” she chuckled and shook her head.

“We were perfect together. We still are. But you're a big obstacle. I first need to get rid of you.” She said and before I could say anything, I felt myself being shaken. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Loki holding my hand, his head hung low as he sobbed silently. “Loki…” I weakly whispered and his head shot up.

“Y/N! Oh my god!” he said and began kissing my whole face. “I thought I lost you. They told that you were dead…”

So, I did die.

“What happened?” I asked looking around. My body felt numb and SUPER weak.

“Darling, that happened.” He said and pointed to my left where there was a big cot with two babies in it.

My eyes suddenly watered as I bit my lip. I looked at Loki and he smiled, running his long fingers through my hair. I hugged him and cried a little. A lot actually. Tears of happiness; what can I say?

“I love you so much.” Loki mumbled against my neck and smiled. “I love you too sweetheart.” We pulled away and I glanced at my babies. “I want to hold them.” I said and Loki nodded.

He carefully picked one up and placed it on my hand. “This is a boy and…” he said and picked up the other twin. “This is a girl. She’s the younger one.” I smiled at my baby boy, sleeping peacefully with his cute little snores. He slowly opened his eyes and gave a soft smile. He resembled me in all the ways; Mommy’s boy.

“Hey baby.” I said and kissed his forehead. He was really handsome. He got a grip of my hair and tugged it.

“Y/N, I get to name our daughter please.” Loki said while he rocked our daughter in his arms. she definitely resembled her father; Daddy’s girl. She even had his eyes.

“Loki, you have ridiculous names for babies.” I said as he switched the babies, letting me hold my daughter now. She stared at me with her big, green eyes.

“Hi sweetie!” I said and she giggled. She grabbed my hair and began pulling them hard. “Ow ow ow.” I said and got rid of her grip. She looked nothing like her brother. No one would know that they were twins.

“Amora.” Loki said as he smiled at our daughter.

“Wow, that is the first name you said that isn’t ridiculous.” I exclaimed and thought for a name for our son.