Chapter Eleven

Emma's POV

I walked back over to Ethan and climbed onto the bed, wrapping my legs around his waist, and my arms around his shoulders.

He slid his hands around my waist, then lowering both of them to my ass.

"Alllllll mine." He whispered. I pressed my lips to his.

"Alllllll yours." I said.

"Wanna like, maybe make out or something?" He asked jokingly in between kisses.

"Like we're teenagers again." I responded.

He flipped us so that I was laying down, and he was laying on his side next to me.

He stroked his thumb across my cheek while his eyes traveled mine.

"You, my darling, are seriously the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen."

I traveled my hand down his chest while watching it.

"You think you're lucky, but I somehow have a sex god hovering over me right now."

"You know, Emma." He whispered. "A god doesn't interact with mortals." He continued, starting to kiss under my ear, then down my jaw, my neck, and to the sweet spot on my collarbone.

He nipped at it with his teeth before he fully closed his mouth onto it, and I leaned my head back as I bit my lip.

"Mmm" I hummed.

He then pulled away and lifted my tank top over my head, diving his lips back down to leave marks all over my chest and stomach as my fingers tugged on his hair.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good that you're gonna forget how to speak English." He said. I tugged at his shirt, resulting in him throwing it somewhere across the room.

He continued to trail kisses down my stomach until he reached my waistline, and he pulled my shorts down and off of me before he ripped my underwear away and threw them across the room.

The next thing I knew, his tongue was sliding across my folds, and I was biting my lip to hold back from making any noise.

His tongue kept flicking my heat, making me want more until it teased my entrance over and over again.

Waves of pleasure were hitting me until he stopped.

He trailed his lips back up to mine before he pushed a finger inside of me, making me moan into his mouth.

His fingers circled my heat over and over again, then pumping in and out, and making me arch my back to him.

I started playing with the waistline of his shorts, and he took that as a sign to take them off.

Within seconds he was already sliding his length into my entrance, holding his hand over my mouth to suppress my moans.

"We wouldn't want yo wake anyone up now, would we?"

I just shook my head no as he started moving in and out, in and out, in and out.

My breathing started to match the pace of his thrusts, getting heavier as he got faster.

His hands traveled everywhere they could as my lips traveled all over his shoulders, neck, and collarbones.

He began to reach my sweet spot over and over again, and I let him know my whispering to him.

"E-Ethan. Right there." I whispered. He continued to hit the right spots. "Just like that."

"Feel good, baby?" He asked, pressing his lips to my ear.

"So good." I whimpered. "Fuck."

"You know how good you make me feel, baby."

"I'm c-close."

"Go ahead. Let it out, baby."

I buried my mouth against his skin as my walls clenched around him, letting him coax me through the high I was feeling. Once it was done, he pulled out, and we flipped over.

I trailed kisses down his body until I reached his length.

I kissed the tip, making him whisper a few curse words before I took him completely into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around what my mouth couldn't reach.

I moaned against his length when he thrusted his hips up, and it made him draw out a long breath. He was close.

I kept bobbing my head up and down until he threw his head back and grabbed my hair, pushing my mouth further down.

"Fuck. Just like that."

My tongue swirled around him until his body finally twitched, and warm liquid was hitting my throat. I kept eye contact with him the whole time while I was taking care of him.

I crawled back up towards him so I was straddling him, and I kissed his lips, sharing some of his juices with him as our tongues collided.

We continued to just make out for a while, our hands traveling each other until we both needed some air.

Our foreheads were pressed together, and he kissed me on the cheek.

"So good. Just like always." He whispered.

"I love that we can make each other feel so good." I whispered. He kissed my lips.

"I just love that you're mine." He said.

"I'm so in love with you. So so so in love. With. You." I responded.

"I'm so in love with you too."

"Come on." I said, taking his hand and getting up from the bed.

I took my bra off—it was the only clothing I had on, and I led him to the shower.

We climbed inside and turned the water to the right temp, and we continued to take care of each other by washing each other's bodies and hair, sharing lots of love and kisses.

Once we got out of the shower, we got dried up and changed into some pajamas (I just put on one of his shirts and a pair of shorts, he put on some shorts).

We both brushed our teeth and I climbed into bed before Ethan crawled in on his side.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind, my hands landing on top of his.

His cheek was resting on my back, and his feet tangled with mine.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you." He whispered.

"Goodnight, E. I love you too."

-

That had been one of the best nights of my life. One of the most meaningful. Tenley had called me her mommy for the first time, and I couldn't wrap my head around the amazing way life seemed to be treating me.

I had the man of my dreams loving me, and the most amazing little girl in the world telling me that she was mine regardless of DNA.

If I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up. Ever.