Chapter Thirty

Emma's POV

The rest of the week at Disney was amazing. Ethan and I took Tenley to every single one of the DisneyWorld parks in Orlando, and she absolutely loved it.

We even got to go to Epcot, and experience all of the different 'countries' that they have set up. Tenley met most of her favorite Princesses including Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Anna and Elsa. She was super excited about that.

The actual day of her birthday was really fun, because we went to the Disney water park, and the weather was perfect and sunny, and when we got back to the hotel, we had a cake delivered for her. She was really excited about it.

Ethan's parents FaceTimed us to wish Tenley a happy birthday, and so did Grayson and Alex, and Cameron.

One thing I didn't mention is that Tenley has even met my mother quite a few times by now, so my mom called to wish her a happy birthday too.

The day was a perfect family occasion for us. We after we had birthday cake (it was after lunch when we did that), we decided to go to Animal Kingdom, and there were a few little shows we could see.

Tenley loved watching The Lion King one. They had real acrobats and dancers, and it was a really fun 20-minute show.

The whole week was just spent sharing quality time with each other as a family, and Ethan and I decided to bring all of our future children here on their fifth birthdays.

Our flight back to Chicago was at night, so Tenley was asleep once we made it home.

She was already in pajamas, so we just tucked her into her bed when we got back to our house.

Ethan and I went back downstairs for a glass of wine.

"Cheers." He said, clinking his glass to mine.

"Cheers." I responded, smiling at him as I took a sip of the white.

"You know, Emma, all I've dreamed of the past five years was to take my two girls to Disney, and it finally came true."

"That reminds me. My mom called and said that our honeymoon is all set."

"Ooh. Where we going, babe?" He asked, setting down his glass and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"We, my love, are going to Santorini, Greece." I whispered.

"Sounds amazing." He said, looking down at me. "I can't wait to marry you."

His lips brushed against mine before I completely pecked his, and then I responded.

"I've been waiting for marry you since I met you, babe."

"What do you say we go into my study, lock the door, and have some amazing alone time right now?" He whispered, brushing his lips against mine again.

"That sounds like just what I need."

"Good." He said, smiling as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

The study was in a back room behind the kitchen, and it had Ethan's desk, a tv, a bookshelf, and a couch.

He shut the door behind us and locked it, before dimming the lights to a low setting and laying me down on the couch.

"This room is so sexy." I said. "Why haven't we done anything in here before?"

"I guess I just like seeing you lean your head back on my pillow." He said, lowering his head down to kiss my neck.

Both of us were wearing tank tops and shorts, so it was easy for our clothes to come of pretty quickly as we both left kisses everywhere we could on each other, and soon enough, he was pounding into me while I was biting my lip to keep from screaming out.

I pulled his face towards mine so that I could suppress my moans into a kiss as I finally reached my breaking spot, Ethan following closely behind while I crossed the finish line.

But we were far from being done.

After that, he pulled out and sat me on his desk before pushing into me, and teasing me by going quickly in, and slowly out with each thrust.

He was pleasuring me everywhere he could, and I had to bury my mouth on his neck to keep quiet as I was whimpering for him.

He coaxed me through my high as we both started to reach our stopping point, and then he pushed me up against the wall for round three.

My arms and legs were wrapped around him as he thrusted up into me, and it didn't take long for me to lose control as I started to pulse around him.

Once we both finished, we got dressed again, and went upstairs to take a shower.

Luckily, Tenley was still fast asleep in her room, which by this time of night usually meant that she was out until morning.

Ethan and I cleaned each other up, and then dried off, and he brushed his teeth while I dried my hair.

After that, I went to get dressed, and Ethan stopped me.

"Emma, I already locked the door. We're sleeping naked tonight."

"Fine by me." I said, winking at him before brushing my teeth.

He climbed into bed while texting his parents and my mom that we made it home safely, and then I climbed in as he put his phone down for the night.

"Come here, baby." He said. I cuddled up to him, and he laid his head on my chest while wrapping his arms around me.

"Three more weeks, Ethan." I said, playing with his hair. "We'll finally be husband and wife."

"Emma, sometimes I think that we've always been married, but we didn't know it, and now we're renewing our vows."

I laughed. "What makes you say that, goofy?"

"Because I've kept all of the promises I've ever made to you, and aren't marriages made of promises?"

"Yeah. Man, I can't wait to see what our marriage has in store for us."

"Me too. I know it has a couple more kids, a new house in the future, maybe a couple of new cars. We'll have lots of weekends just you and I so that we can keep our sanity when the kids drive us wild and we're stressed from our jobs. I already know that we're going to give each other the best life, and I know that because it's what we've already been doing for each other. I can't wait to raise our kids and grow old with you." He said, kissing my cheek. I pecked his lips before responding.

"Ethan, I am so honored to be sharing this thing we call life with you. I always knew that there was something special about us. Remember when we went to my old school's football game that one time?"

"Yeah. Before we were dating. Your ex was there, and he wanted you back, but you cut ties with him. That day was the first time I've ever seen you cry. It broke my heart, but I loved that I was the one you turned to. I knew right then and there that I was always going to be here for you if you needed, and that I wanted to take care of you."

"You know, I knew that there was something between us then. They way that you comforted me made me feel so at home that I knew we were going to be something amazing together."

"Look at us now. Soon to be married with one kid, awesome jobs, a nice house and new cars. Most importantly, the love in our hearts."

"I love you, honey." I said. He kissed my lips in a long peck before he tightened his grip around me and laid his head back down on my chest.

"I love you too, baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."