Chapter Fourteen

Ethan's POV
Friday

Emma came over for dinner yesterday, but she didn't stay the night because she had some chores to do at her house.

I kept Tenley home from Grayson's on Thursday because since Emma and I are going to be gone all weekend, we wanted to spend some time with Tennygirl.

Now, we just dropped her off at Grayson's for the weekend, and Emma and I were on our way back to my parents' lake house. Just the two of us.

We were jokingly singing along to Tenley's Disney soundtrack that was still in the car, and I was holding Emma's hand as we sang along.

One thing I love about Emma is that I always had the ability to have fun with her.

We could sit in an empty room for hours and never get bored.

The two of us always had a super strong connection, and we both just loved being with each other no matter what we were up to.

She was always down for adventure, but she was never reluctant to have a lazy day with me.

Emma was my best friend in the whole world. We could talk about anything. We loved to do everything together, but at the same time we didn't have to be doing anything to be entertained. As long as we were near each other, it was fun.

I always loved how easy being with Emma was. I'm convinced that God created us for each other. We fit perfectly together.

Not only our personalities, but everything else too.

The way we felt around each other. The way our relationship was so fun and easy, and how strong we were together.

How her hand fit perfectly inside of mine. Well, so did her ass, but that's not my point.

Emma and I were perfect for each other. We still are after six years.

We finally arrived at the lake house, and we hurried to get our swimsuits on before it got dark.

Once we did, I took her hand, and we ran across the dock to jump in.

The water was luckily warm, and I swam back towards Emma, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I held her up by her thighs.

One of her hands was resting in the back of my hair, and the other one was soothing up and down my back.

My thumbs were stroking back and for the on her legs as we floated around.

"It's just you and I, baby."

"Mmm. I know." She said, smiling as she brought her lips to mine.

Her warm lips moved in sync with mine, and I deepened the kiss by moving one of my hands to the small of her back and tightening my grip on her body.

"That means." I said, kissing her on the cheek. "We can do whatever we want." Her jaw. "However we want." Under her ear. "As loud as we want." Her neck. "As much as we want." Her collarbone. "Wherever we want."

She kissed my lips again, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"What do you say we swim back to shore, and I lay down a towel in the grass and take you right there, baby?"

"Mmmm that would be spectacular."

I let go of her, and started to swim back. She got the memo and followed suit.

When we reached the shore, I grabbed a towel and laid it down, watching Emma walk towards me until our chests were pressed up against each other's.

My hands traveled her body as our lips reconnected, and she moaned into my mouth when I squeezed her ass.

It didn't take long for her to be laying on the towel, and for me to be hovering over her.

She still had her IUD, so we didn't have to worry about going all the way back into the house to get a condom.

We both wanted each other right there and right then.

Once the bottom of her bikini was thrown somewhere in the grass, Emma yanked my swim trunks down, and I teased her a little bit with my tip before I slid all the way into her.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I started to move in and out, and held onto my shoulder as I kept going at a steady pace.

As our hips rolled together in sync, our eyes met and time seemed to freeze as she smiled up at me.

Just her smile almost threw me over the edge but I stayed strong and sped up my pace.

I hit one of her sweet spots and she sighed in content before telling me to keep hitting that same spot.

I pulled out and slammed back into her, then continually reaching that same spot over and over again.

Faint moans were escaping her throat as I pounded into her at all of the angles she loved, and eventually her nails were digging into my back and her walls were clenching around my length as I let her ride out her high. At this point she was a moaning mess.

I coaxed her through it, and it helped me reach my release as well, and we slowed down to a stop. Both of us sweaty, panting messes.

I slid out of her, earning another gasp from loss of contact before I kissed her lips.

Our lips meshed together so perfectly, and they moved slowly in sink as she helped me get my swim trunks back up.

After that we found her swim bottoms, and went inside to change into some pajamas. It was getting late.

Once we were changed, we sat down on the couch and turned on a movie. I don't remember what the movie was because I was too busy watching Emma watch the movie.

I had my legs in between hers and then I laid my head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead before she ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

"Beautiful girl." I said. She brought her hand down from my hair to my cheek, and stroked my face with her thumb.

"You make me so happy, babe." She responded.

I smiled back at her and kissed her on her jaw. She leaned down to kiss me on the lips, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

We stayed there, cuddling and kissing each other pretty much all night until she fell asleep, and I carried her upstairs to our bed.

I laid her down and pulled the covers over her before I went to the other side and climbed in with her.

I pulled her into my arms and she instinctively nuzzled herself into my chest. I kissed her on the forehead before telling her that I love her.

She mumbled I love you too, and tangled her legs with mine before we finally fell asleep.

While we were changing earlier, I texted Grayson so I could check on Tenley, and he said that she was asleep, so I wasn't worried about her.

Everything was turning out the way it was supposed to.

I had the most wonderful daughter in the world, and the love of my life was becoming her mother figure in the most graceful way.

I was really happy that Emma took Tenley in the way she did. It was like Tenley was a piece of our puzzle. The three of us were a perfect little family.