Chapter Nineteen

Emma's POV
Wednesday Morning

"Morning, morning!" I said as I walked into Ethan's house. He was sitting at the table with Tenley while she ate her breakfast.

"Hi, Emma." Ethan said, sipping on his coffee. I walked over to the table and sat down next to him before he pulled me to him in a side hug.

Tenley was sipping the oat milk out of her cereal bowl before she put it down.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hi, sweets." I said, walking towards her and playing with her hair. She gave me a hug before Ethan got up from his chair.

"Well, I should get going. I'll see you guys later, okay?"

"Okay." Said Tenley. "Bye, Daddy."

"Bye, honey." He said, kissing her on the top of her head, and then giving me a hug. "See you later, Em."

"Bye, babe." I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. He kissed my forehead before he pulled away.

"Hey, do we need anything? I'm gonna go grocery shopping today."

"We need laundry detergent and the usual weekly order."

"Okay. Perfect. Have a good day at work."

"Okay. Love you girls."

"Love you." Tenley called. He blew a kiss to her.

"Love you, babe." I said. He blew me a kiss as well before he walked out the door.

I sat back down next to Tenley, and she smiled at me.

"What are we gonna do today, sweets?"

"You said we're going grocery shopping." She said very matter of factly.

I laughed. "Honey, what else are we gonna do?"

"Ummmmm we can watch princess movies."

"Okay. We can do that. Why don't you go put a movie on now? I have to go to the bathroom, so I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay, mommy."

I quickly went pee and washed my hands before I went back to the living room, where Cinderella was playing.

"Ooh. Cinderella, huh?"

"Daddy told me that you look like Cinderella."

"Did he tell you that you look like Belle?" I asked as I sat down next to her. She giggled.

"Noooo."

"Maybe you should be Belle for Halloween this year."

"Daddy can be Gaston." She said, giggling again.

"Tenny, you silly girl. He should be Prince Charming so that I can be Cinderella."

She started laughing really hard at my statement, which made me laugh too.

"What's so funny about that?"

"Cinderella and Prince Charming get maaaaaarried." She taunted.

"I would be one lucky girl if I got to marry your daddy."

"Are you going to?" She asked.

"I hope that we will someday."

"I want you to marry him." She said.

"That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah." She said.

-