Chapter Twenty Two

Emma's POV

Ethan and I got home safe thanks to his Tesla, and as soon as we got into the house, he crashed his lips onto mine.

I giggled into the kiss as he lifted me up, and my legs wrapped around his waist. He managed to get me upstairs to our bed pretty quickly, despite the fact that we were both really drunk.

The next thing I really can remember is that our clothes came off in what seemed like a matter of seconds, and skin to skin contact was what I had been dreaming about all day.

Ethan dived his lips to my neck and left kisses all over while I grabbed a condom out of the drawer.

He took it and ripped the package open with his teeth before rolling it on and hungrily sliding in to me.

I moaned at the relief of his length finally being inside of me, and he instantly sped up, making me throw my head back onto the pillow.

"Ugh. I needed this." I sighed as he plunged deeper into me. He softly kissed my neck as he kept pounding into me over and over again, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"You feel so good, baby." He groaned against my skin.

As we kept going, both Ethan and I started to breathe heavier, and the sound of his heavy breath against my ear was making me squirm under him, and I moaned just from hearing his breathing.

"Mmm you like that, Emma?" He said, plunging deeper and earning another moan from my throat.

"It feels so good, Ethan."

"You're always so good under me, baby." He whispered before letting our a low growl against my ear.

I moaned just at that, and he was hitting my sweet spot over and over again, so I squeezed my eyes shut and dug my nails into his back.

"Let it go, baby."

"E-eeeethannnn." I moaned as my walls clenched around him in release.

He coaxed me through my high as he kept going, and it sent me over the edge again once he came to his peak.

We both slowly unraveled back down until we came to a stop, and he pressed his forehead against mine as our breathing slowed back to normal.

He looked into my eyes before softly pressing his lips to mine, and our lips moved in sync until he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

I scooted over and laid my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead while his hand massaged my scalp.

"You are so good to me, Emma." He whispered.

I kissed his jaw before he pulled my face closer to his lips and kissed them.

"I didn't know it was physically possible to feel this good, babe. I think being in love makes it 100x better."

"It totally does, babe."

I pushed down the comforter so I could see his tattoo, and then I traced it with my finger.

"You look sexy with a tattoo, babe." I said, smiling at him.

"It's even sexier that it matches with yours." He responded, poking my tattoo with his finger.

"You, my darling are seriously the hottest man in the entire universe." I said, kissing his chest.

His hand traveled from the back on my hair to the small of my back.

"It's a good thing that you're my lady then, because you are the most sexy, amazing, and wonderful woman who has ever existed."

I kissed his lips again. "We're perfect together, aren't we?"

"We always have been, honey." He responded, smiling at me before he brought his lips back to mine.

"I love you, baby." I said, kissing him yet again.

"I love you too." He responded, kissing me on the forehead before I nuzzled my face into his neck and fell asleep with his hand soothing up and down my back.

-
The next morning

I woke up wrapped tightly in Ethan's arms, and he was still peacefully asleep with his mouth open.

It was cute.

I started to leave kisses all over his chest, and it made him stir a little bit by tightening his hold on me.

"Ethan." I whispered. "Wake up, babe."

He took a deep breath like he usually does when he first wakes up, and he slowly opened his eyes, before burying his face in my neck and leaving kisses all over it.

I giggled at his actions. "Morning, love."

"Mmm." He hummed against my skin. "I like it when you're naked." He flirted.

I laughed. "I like waking up next to you while we're naked."

"Maybe we should do this again sometime." He flirted back while continuing to leave kisses down my neck.

Soon enough, I was laying on top of him in a heated make out session, and he handed me a condom so I could put it on his length before sinking down onto it.

Ethan groaned as he started to guide my hips back and forth, and our hips started to roll together in sync.

I kissed his lips, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth while his hands traveled my body.

He reached my sweet spot quickly because I was on top, so it didn't take long for me to reach my high.

I pressed my lips against his neck as I crumbled down from the clouds, and he didn't take long to release himself after I was done.

He pressed his forehead against mine and kissed my lips, smiling into it as our lips melted together.

"I love you so much, Emma." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I responded, climbing off of him.

I took his hand and we went into his bathroom, and Ethan turned the shower on to a warm setting before we got in.

He put both of his hands on my waist before he pulled me closer and kissed my lips.

I smiled into it before he pulled away.

"You're kissy today." I teased.

He smiled. "I'm never going to stop."

"I don't want you to. I love it when you kiss me." I said, smiling back at him.

He pecked me on the lips twice and then we started to clean each other up.

Once we got out of the shower and our hair was dry, we got dressed for the day and ate breakfast before we went to go get Tenley from Ethan's mom and dad's house.

I loved the way that Ethan still likes to hold my hand in the car, and anywhere that we were.

It's little things like that that made our relationship special.

Sometimes you don't realize how important the little things are.

The way his eyes light up when he smiles at me. Every single good morning or Goodnight kiss. Every simple hug, or squeeze of the hand.

It's all so important to me, and I'm so glad that I have this kind of love in my life again.

I went six years too long without it.