Chapter Twenty Seven

Emma's POV
Saturday

Today was my actual birthday, and Ethan made it super special for me.

First, he woke me up and room service was already delivered, and it was an amazing vegan breakfast.

After that, we went downtown and saw a movie together before we went back to the hotel and walked through the vineyards together.

They were beautiful, and so was the weather, so we had a blast just walking around together with my hand laced into his.

Eventually it was lunch time, so we went to another vegan restaurant downtown, and we had cauliflower pizza. It was really good.

After that, we went back to our hotel to take a nap, and about two hours later, I woke up to Ethan smiling down at me while his thumb slid back and forth across my cheek.

"Hi." I whispered, smiling back at him.

"You're awake." He replied, leaning down and pressing his soft lips to my neck.

"Mmmm I love being lazy with you."

"God, Emma. You are so hot." He whispered, continuing to kiss a trail up my neck.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I flirted.

Ethan stopped kissing my neck and then he leaned towards my ear.

"I can make you feel something very real, and then you'll know that you're awake." He whispered.

I let out a long breath and turned my head towards his, and he pressed his lips to mine, sliding his hand up my shirt and tugging on it, giving me the cue to take it off.

As soon as my shirt was on the floor, he unclasped my bra before throwing it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

I tugged on his shorts as his lips connected to my chest, and soon enough, I was left in my panties, and him in his boxers.

He ripped my panties off of me before I finally pulled his boxers off, and he slid his length into me, earning a moan from my throat as he slowly thrusted in and out.

Our lips reattached, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth as he plunged deeper, making me moan into the kiss.

We kept a slow pace, mostly focusing on making each other feel good, and the love and care that we were giving to each other.

Ethan and I maintained this for a while before we both reached our end point at the same time.

He buries his face into my neck as we caught our breaths, and he pulled out before laying next to me and pulling me into his arms.

I softly pressed my lips to his, and he played with my hair as our lips moved in sync.

Both of us pulled away for air, and Ethan smiled at me.

"I love you, Emma."

"I love you too." I whispered back.

He pecked me on the lips again before he got out of bed and scooped me up bridal style, and carried me into the bathroom.

Ethan turned the shower on to a warm setting, and pulled me into the shower with him.

We took our time to clean each other up, and then we decided to get ready and go to the hotel bar downstairs.