Preparations I

Gulf's POV

I just woke up. I am sitting on my bed and thinking. I'm not really in the mood for working today. I slowly got tired of alk the weddings and would really like to sit this one out.

But I can't. So i get up and go take a shower. After that I stand in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear. "Wear something light-coloured." I hear my boss's words in my head.

Sure. Something bright. I already ran out of clean white shirts: i ruined one yesterday when some drunk lady threw sauce at me.
I also can't really wear a havaiian shirt, cause that'd look super weird. What can I even wear...?

I throw on some lanen pants and a black T-shirt. I exit my room and find my way to the resort's cantine. "Good morning P'. You slept well?" the cook greets me. "Morning. Yeah, I slept great thanks. How 'bout you?" "You know me, I can't sleep for the love of God. But it's okay. So, do you want your porridge, or has my baby finally decided to try something else for late breakfast?" she asks and I pout a bit. "It's not that late today. Besides I worked till 3 am. Also. I'll have my porridge please." I smile widely and she admits, that I am indeed quite early today, after all, it's not even 11.

-----------
I sit in the darkest corner and eat my meal. I'm checking my Instagram account and trying to think which of my co-workers could and would land me a shirt. Noone really comes to mind so I guess I'll just be yelled at by my boss (again) and he'll let me stay in black.

It happens just as I predicted. It's 12 o'clock and it's time for me to start working. I come to the beach where the boss is already waiting for us. First he yells at me for being late, then for being dressed in black and lastly for not listening to him. I just let him scream and when he's done I start actually listening cause what follows are the instructions for today.

"So, listen carefully. Today we have a smaller wedding. That's the reason why only half of staff had to come. Don't you dare asking why you and not the others; they'll work tomorrow. So, as I said. A small wedding. They'll have their own two photographers and they'll also bring the cake, which doesn't really concern you.

Your job before the wedding is to decorate the place with white and blue flowers which were delivered to the terrace in the morning and are waiting for you there. We expect and hope for the wedding to extend in the night so you need to make sure to cover the terrace in romantic lights. The guests arrive at 4 pm.
The newlywed will be here an hour before with their photographers to rake pictures. Everything has to be ready by then. And if photographers ask you for any assistance whatsoever please help them as best you can."

Great. Now I'm not only my boss's pet but also theirs. Which sadly means they're probably extremely rich or important, cause we usually don't need to to what they say.

************************************
It's my first story ever. So, if you read it I really want to thank you. Tell me what you think/want to happen. Love anyone who reads this