Moving in

Gulf's POV

I wake up early and go for breakfast in my pyjamas. After that I call Mew as I suppose he's already awake.

M: 'Hi. How are you'
G: 'Hi! Happy to hear you. How's work? When are you coming back? Did you resign?'
M: 'Calm down. Currently I'm at my office collecting my stuff. After that I have a goodbye meeting with my boss and co-workers. Then I should be on my way. I think I'll be there in about 4 hours. When do you start today?'

I check the time. It's 9 am, in 4 hours it'll be 1pm. Nice I'll be able to see him before work.

G: 'I start at 3 pm today. I'll leave you then so you come sooner. See you soon.'
M: 'See you soon. Bye.'
G: 'Bye. Love you.'
M: 'Love you too.'

He loves me. I didn't even think before saying I love him so I'm really happy he said it back. I leave the phone on my bed and start walking up and down my room. I'm bored. I don't know what to do for the next four hours. What do I usually do? Right, movies. I find my laptop and lay on the bed. I open my Netflix account and start searching for an interesting series or a film.

Mew's POV

My boss is truly said, letting me go but he understands. "If you two ever break up or if you decide to come back, we'll always have a spot for you. Always. Take care." He hugs me and I see a tear in his eye. I hug all my co-workers and they all look sad. "I'll come to visit, I promise. And I'll come to all your birthday parties, okay?" "Don't forget to invite us to yours! Everybody loves the sea." We all laugh and before I leave I take part in huge group hug. Then I finally drive towards the sea.

I park and take my bags. I walk up to Gulf's room which isn't locked and walk in. He's laying on his bed with his headphones on, watching something on his laptop. He doesn't notice me. I walk to the wardrobe and place my bags on the floor and turn to him. He still doesn't see me. I jump on the bed next to him which causes him to jump up. "Aiii! Mew!" He smiles and gives me a hug. He takes off his headphone and pluggs them out. "Watch with me?" he asks and I nod.

He stops the episode he's watching and starts the first episode of some other series. I look at him in confusion amd he explains: "I'm in the middle of the third season so it'd be boring for you cause you wouldn't understand what's going on. Therefore I decided for us to watch the series I haven't started yet so we're on the same page."

I smile at him and hug him. We have about an hour and a half left before he has to go work. We plan on watching one episode, then he'll give me a full tour before working. Hopefully his boss will let me watch them as they decorate and so on.

He seems quite sad as we have to get up. Before leaving he gets dressed all nicely and tudy and then walks up to his fridge positioned in the corner of his living space and takes out two bottles of iced tea. He hands me one and soon we're good to go.

He shows me around and I watch him while they prepare for today's event. A wedding. I think if I had to witness as many weddings as he has, I'd probably go crazy. All the flowers and cakes and stuff. I think it gets boring quite fast.

"Sorry to say but you'll have to leave now," Gulf says and nods towards the parking lot where bride and groom are coming from. I nod and turn to leave. He grabs my shoulder to stop me. "Did you really think I'd let you go without a kiss?" He laughs and kisses me then I really have to leave.