Proposal

I told myself not to write more than 25 parts since I don't like reading long stories. So I'm sad to inform you, this update and the following will be the last two.

************************************
Gulf's POV

It's been about a month since we moved to our new place. We both successfully sold our previous homes and now share the bills of this place. I've become better at cooking so Mew doesn't always have to do it. I also clean more, than I used to. In general it feels as if we were married.

But we're not. Why? Cause it's not even legal. And probably cause we haven't been together for that long. Bit I've been thinking about are future and am kinda sad that we won't be able to get married.

"What are you thinking about? You look frustrated?" We're both laying on bed. It's our first free weekend since we're together and I don't think we really have any plans besides sleeping. It kind of seems boring...

"Nothing" I say as he holds my hands. "I don't believe you." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses me. I assure him it's really not important. We stay hugged for a while but then he almost jumps up.

"Shit! We're gonna be late!" I don't know what's happening but when he orders me to dress nice, I do as he says.
When we're sitting in the car looking nice, he finally starts ti explain: "I've booked us a table for lunch. I'm not telling you where, but I can assure you, you'll like it." I just nod and can't wait to see what he's prepares for us. I love surprises.

Mew's POV

We arrive at the restaurant. My sister and Gulf's sister are already here (along with their husbands). He seems surprised. We sit down at our table and eat. Apart from Gulf's sister Gee noone really knows why we're here.

As we finish our dishes and it's time for dessert I start getting really nervous. What if he won't like it? What if I'll embarrass myself? What if he says no!?
His sister winks at me and mouths: "You got this." I've got this.

The waiter brings us the dessert and when we're done I turn towards Gulf. He doesn't suspect anything. I take a deep breath and start:
"Gulf. I know we've only met not so long ago but it feels as if I had known you my entire life. And since we live in Thailand we can't get legaly married. But that doesn't prevent me from wanting to spend all my life with you. Therefore I've talked to some people who could help and we could have a after wedding ceremony and celebration. That is if you want? No... What I mean is:" I stand up, get down on one knee and take out the bix with two equal rings inside opening it and showing it to him. "Do you maybe want to marry me? Almost marry..." I shut up cause I noticed I started mumbling.

May' POV

I've just watched my brother propose which I've been really looking forward to, even when I thought it'd be to a girl.

After he posed the question Gulf jumped up, pulled him to stand up and hugged him. They're still hugging and kissing tho Gulf hasn't actually said anything yet.

Mew lightly pushes him away saying: "So? You haven't answered?" "Oh, right, sorry. Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" They hug and kiss again and they're both blushing as crazy when everyone in the restaurant applauds them.

They finally put on the rings and sit down, showing them to us. I know they're not together for very long but I still kinda think they're the cutest couple ever. Thought so when I first saw them at my wedding, looking to each other, pretending to not like the other person. So cute. They've come so far. I really hope they stay together forever.