At the beach

Mew's POV

I get up quite late - as expected and rush to meet my co-worker. As I arrive there he scolds me and we're off to the seaside.

As we drive he tells me where and why we're going. "So, we're taking some promotion pictures of a resort that mostly hosts weddings and similair events. I forgot the name, you'll see when we come there. Doesn't matter. So. I was thinking. We need photos of their rooms and inside and so on but also their part of the beach, outside terraces... What do you say. We split up?" I just nod. I don't really care where I take photos. It's the same.

He keeps talking but my mind wanders off. The beach, resort, terrace, weddings... All of these of course remind me of Gulf. Which again reminds me that I haven't answered him yet. Shit. By now I should have written something back. But what?

I forgot what exactly he asked me I just know it's about us being friends. Do I even want to be friends with him? If so, why? Or, why not? What do I even want from him? I left him my number cause he's cute but what on earth does that have to do with anything? He's a guy. I don't just give out my number to random hot dudes. Well mostly cause I haven't met any but still.

"Mew! I said turn right! Are you even listening? We just missed the road! Lucky for you I know a differet route but don't screw up again!" Shit. I really didn't pay any attention to him whatsoever. I obediently nod and turn right when he says so. He leads me through tons of side roads till we finally park.

We get out of the car and I have a weird feeling as if I knew where I was. I turn around to see the main building. Great. It's the resort where my sister's wedding was. Just great... Well I hope I at least don't see HIM here. I haven't texted back so it'd probably be quite awkward. The odds however are (like always) not in my favour.

Gulf's POV

I was send at the parking lot along with a co-worker to escort two photographers wherever they wish to go. That kind of work usually sucks but it's way better than decorating for weddings.

As we leave the building I think of Mew. He hasn't answered my texts. Or has he and I just hadn't noticed. I seaech my pockets to check my phone. I open messages. Nothing. He has left me on seen. How nice. He could at least say I'm annoying or something.

"Gulf! Are you deaf? He's talking to you!" "Oh, sorry P' " I reply to my friend and turn towards the newcomers. "I'm sorry sir-" I freeze. It's Mew right next to the guy who's talking to me.

"I guess you'll be escorting him since you don't listen or talk to me." The guy smiles and I apologize again. Unfortunatelly for some reason I also blush. At least my co-worker says so. So it's decided. I accompany Mew to the terrace without talking. We're both still silent as he proceeds taking pictures. I step out of the way, holding some of his stuff and lean on the fence. When he says he's almost done he turns to me and takes the last photo.

"Hey! What did you do? Let me see. I probably look hideous." He smiles and closes the camera. "Off ti the beach," he says smiling and since I basically work for him I hvae to do as he wishes. At the beach he walks around photigraphing surroundings, waves, our deck chair area... I just sit in the sand and wait. Again he takes picture(s) of me he doesn't want to show.

"I think I'm done." He finds his phone and texts something. "My friend says he's not even half way through but he doesn't want my help. So I'm going to wait for him in the car." He starts walking away from me as I quickly stand up and stop him. "How about we have a serious conversation?" I ask and he has no chance but to agree. We go sit on two deck chairs to talk.