Our little secret I (15+)

Gulf's POV

I sit next to him and ask if he wants to shower. "Bath." "You want to take a bath?" "Bathe me." Say what now? I ain't doing that. How do I tell that to him.

I guess I don't. While I think about how to talk to him, he already starts taking his clothes off. He throws his shirt on the floor, his shoes and socks following. He also takes off his pants and just before he pulls off his boxers I stop him. "You'll take it off in the bathroom" I say and he obediently nods.

I go to my bathroom, put away the dirty clothes' basket and check if everything's clean. It is. I start pouring water in the bathrub and open my cabinet to find some salt and a bathbomb. I throw both of them in and go find Mew.

He still sit on my bed. When I walk up to him he grabs the edges of my T-shirt and starts taking it off of me. "Excuse me, what exactly are you doing?" My shirt's off so he starts unbuttoning my pants. I grab his hand and repeat the question. "Well you can't take a bath dressed now, can you?" "Take a bath? Me? Why would I do that?" He looks straight in my eyes and I can't help but notice how gorgeous his are. "You take bath with me. Right?" I got lost in his eyes so I say nothing. I let go of his hands so he takes my pants off and since I was wearing sandals which I kicked off when I entered the room, I am now standing in front of him dressed in nothing but my underwear.

He stands up immediately collapsing in my arms. I catch him so he doesn't fall and take him in the bathroom. I sit him on the edge of the bathtub. He takes off his boxers and slides in. Then he looks at me. "Come on in" he says and smiles. I haven't seen him smile before so I feel kinda weird. "The bathtub is small. It's better if I just take a shower" I say, hoping he'll agree. But of course he does not. "Small? I haven't seen this big of a tub anywhere except for really expensive hotels." He speaks almost normally now which is a bit weird, given how drunk he is.

I sigh and step in. "Are you okay?" he asks pointing at my boxers. Right, I should probably take them off. When I sit down I feel extremeky weird. I am sitting in my bathtub next to a complete stranger. Naked. I've only done this once with a girl whom I wanted to sleep with. Which is for sure not what I intend on doing now. Wait, does he? I hope not.

I stare at him. He plays with bubbles like a little kid. He's still smiling which makes me smile too. He looks at me and says: "You're staring again." He smiles even wider. "If you don't stop, I'll start to think you like me." His words sound so obscure to me, but then something happens that changes my point of view.

He comes closer throwing the foam in my face. He looks so happy. So, not himself? I mean I don't even know him so I can't really say that but he surely doesn't look so stiff and serious anymore. He has foam on his nose. I reach to wipe if of but he moves away. Then he leans forward touching my nose with his.

His face is so close. His eyes are so deep. His smile so bright. Fuck, I'm going to regret this. I gently place my hands on his neck and kiss him.