During the night

Gulf' POV

I help both of the photographers carry the cameras, lenses etc. back and I have to admit, I'm really surprised I wasn't yelled at when I disturbed them while dancing. I even grabbed Mew's hand, like really harsh and he didn't bother. I'd kill me if I was disturbed while dancing like that. Man, he dances so good. I don't think he realizes that.

"You're staring again. Gosh stop it. Go turn around the bride's bouquet." I look at him. I have to do what? I can't read from his face whether he's serious or messing with me. I almost go, when the lady photographer stops me. "Don't listen to him. He's teasing you. Also currently we don't really need you anymore, you can go help the others. We'll need you back when cake's eaten to carry those in the car though." She smiles softly. I return the smile, waii and leave.

I stand aside as long as they're taking photos and then help other employees give out the cake to the guests. When it's all cut and everybody got a piece, a few more photos need to be taken and then we put away the cameras for good. They leave one smaller on the table by the grandparents to watch over it. In case someone decides they want more pictures with the couple.

After that I look around and find Mew sitting on the fence. He pushed a few flowers away so he could sit there. I wonder why he isn't all lively and chatting anymore so I go talk to him. Lucky for me, the boss left few hours ago, otherrwise he'd probably have my head for molesting our customers.

"Are you okay sir?" I ask, trying to be as polite as possible. "Oh, you again" he says and surprisingly doesn't seem angry. "Stop with all the 'sir' thing. It's annoying, I'm not that old. Just call me by my name. Also, yeah, I'm perfectly fine." He seems sad as he says it so I insist on bringing him something to drink. After all, he isn't on duty anymore.

--------------------

To my surprise he drinks. And he drinks a lot. By the time the clock shows 2 am. he's already almost dead drunk. I left him with his friends for a while and I've just come back to him. As I find him so does the bride. She shakes her head lightly and says: "You really won't change, will you?" She smiles and calls me. "Do you have any free rooms? Please take care of him until he sobers and is able to drive by himself. Add the costs to my bill please." I nod and after I look around confused she adds: "I don't think we need that many servers anymore, you may go. If you get into any sort of trouble for it, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll talk to your boss. You two go now. I don't want him to get any more drunk." I nod and help him stand up straight. "Shit, I don't even know how to reach her!" I remember but she's gone already. Well, to be fair, it's not the first time I'll get in trouble. It'll be fine.

I help him walk towards the reception. I want to put him in the cheapest room we have empty at the moment, but that are certainly not his plans. When he looks up and sees we're at the reception he protests: "No room. I don't want my sister to pay more. I sleep outside." He says and I really can't allow that. I suggest to take him to my room which he won't have to pay for and he agrees. Probably he doesn't even know what I said.

I unlock my door, get him to sit on my bed and lock again behind us.