The talk

Mew's POV

I'm really nervous. Like extremely. He wants to talk so we camo to sit on the deck chairs and we've been sitting here for quite some time in silence. I don't know how to start and clearly he doesn't either. Finally he coughs lighty and starts:

"So. Why haven't you answered my texts? I saw you've seen them. I mean if you find me annoying just say so but it's you who left me your phone number which makes me a bit confused here." Before I even think about it I hear myself say: "I, myself am even more lost. I left your room thinking how cute you are so I decided to leave my number. On the other hand I hate the fact I've slept with a man (where I was the bottom!?) and don't want anything to do with you cause you remind me of what happened."

He thinks and cautioslly says: "Would it make you feel better if you were the top?" My eyes almost jumpe out of my head. "Sorry? I mean probably it would kinda but I know I wasn't since my butt hurt. So we can't really change that." His face turns red while he says the following: "I didn't say anything about changing the past... We could just do it again but switch roles...?"

He can't be serious. He wants us to have sex again? Why on earth would I want that? I ain't gay. I mean he is cute. And frankly quite hot also. My eyes trace down from his neck to his legs. He has nice muscles and fair skin despite working in the sunny area. I look at his face again. His lips are so nice and red and really soft. It's like my body can remember his kisses cause I shiver. His eyes are so deep, his hair...

"Mew? Are you okay? Was my suggestion too much? Please say something?" Shit I forgot I probabky should have replied. "I'm fine. And I understand where you're coming from but I don't think it'll make anything better. I may feel better about it but I'll sure as hell be even more confused. I actually think we should just try to be friends."

"Was that so hard to say? You could've replied my texts saying that and we'd be fine. No need to compl-" He can't finish his sentence cause my lips interrupt him. I've no idea what I'm thinking but before I know it I find us kissing passionately. That much for friendship...

I feel like it's been going on for too long so I pull away. "I'm so sorry for that..." I say but he really doesn't seem to care. I look away and feel my face burning up. Great, I'm probably comoletely red.

"Mew? Mew? You yelled at me for zoning out alk the time yet since I know you, you've been doing it more often as I. Are you back?" He looks at me and laughs. I give him a nervous smile and nod. He proceeds. "Well... You say we should try to be friends and then that happens... What exactly should we try now...?"

He's lost again and so am I. "Honestly Gulf, I have no earthly idea. All I know is, I live a three hours ride away from you and being in a relationship would really be inconvenient. Also I don't do friends with benwfits therefore we can only be friends." He look at me confused. Wait, what did I even say? That's not what I meant. What relationship? What the heck dude!?

I look around confused and scratch my head. Luckily my phone buzzes. It's my co-worker saying he's finished. I tell that to Gulf and we stand up to return. As we slowly approach the resort's main building he says: "How about for now we just chat via texts?" I nod  and we kiss goodbye (on the cheek!).