Test ride (15+)

Mew's POV

He nods and grabs the end of my T-Shirt, takes it off and throws it on the floor. I do the same as we walk towards the bedroom. Somewhere along the way we loose our pants and by the time we find ourselves by the bed, we're only in our underwear.

I push Gulf on the bed, bending over above him. I kiss his neck and let my mouth travel all the way down to his waist and under. I pull his boxers off and start giving him a handjob. Meanwhile I kiss him and softly bite his lip. He moans and grabs my boxers. I help him take them off as he starts working his hand up and down my little fella.

I moan almost as louldy as he does continuing my hand movements. We try to keep kissing but are constantly interrupted by our own moans.

Soon we're both overfloated with sensations and it becomes hard for us to keep our hands moving properly. Finally I ask: "So, who's on top?" He looks at me, eyes filled with lust saying: "We don't want your manhood under question, do we now?"
He smiles and turns around while I find myself a condom. He pulls my hand placing it on hig thigh sliding it slowly towards his dick as I push myself in.

He moans loudly as he comes near his edge point. I stroke his dick and start going faster. I grab his hips with both my hands and pick up even more pace. He moans even louder and I feel his body twitching. He shakes as he lets out his final moan just as I release and start shaking myself.

"Damn, you were right. We did it again. That's kinda awesome," I say and kiss him as he turned back. He's laying on the bed and I lay on his shoulder caressing his chest muscles and kiss him on the neck.

"Shower time!" he says standing up and dragging me with him to the bathroom. He pours water in the bathtub as I hug him. "Why don't we have another go at it?" I ask and he turns around, pulling me closer. Our dicks rub against each other and I feel all my blood flushing to that part of my body.

"We don't have condoms in here," I say but he cuts me off saying we don't need one. "We'll just get tested tomorrow and that's it..." My mind wants to protest but my body can't. He slowly goes into the water and I follow him. To think of it, I've never done it in actual water before. Must be interesting.

He sits down and pulls his legs up. He places them on my shoulders and starts rubbing my dick. I moan and return him the favor. As I feel myself far enough I go in.

It feels so different without going bare. Can't say better or worse, just not the same. It also feels nice having water around as.

I feel myself coming near and start going faster. Somehow I've forgotten his dick and notice him doing it himself. I let it be and feel our bodies shaking at the same time. Again.

We lay hugged in the bathtub kissing. This day was great I think to myself and try to decide whether we should cook dinner or not.