Weekend I

Gulf's POV

Few days have passed since I saw Mew and we've been chatting all the time. I've just woken up and am trying to find my phone. I remember I plugged it in yesterday meaning it's probably in the living space which is the only room besides my bedroom and my bathroom. I get up and find it.

As expected I've got few messages from Mew. He always texts me when he wakes up which is always earlier than me (since I work till 3am or so). I read the texts:
'Morning.
Just woke up.
How are you?'
Those were sent around 6 am. Damn, why would anyone get up so early on a Saturday. I reply I'm fine and ask how he's doing then go to take a shower. When I'm done I grab my phone and go have some late breakfast/lunch. When I eat my phone buzzes.
'Fine. I miss you.
Shit, did I really send that? Sorry...'

I laugh. He had never sent me a text like that in the whole week.
'No worries. I miss you too.'

I'm done eating. I go back to my room and try to figure out what to do with my free weekend. I haven't had one of those for a while. I really don't know what to do till monday afternoon.

As I lay on my bed and think my phone rings. It's Mew. I pick up.
"Hey. Since when are we calling each other?" I ask surprised. "I don't know... I needed to hear your voice. I, I miss you..." he says quietly. I smile. "If you miss me, come to see me." "I would but you have wedding and stuff and I don't want to bother you." Oh, right I haven't said anything about my weekend. "Well first of all you wouldn't bother me even if I had to work, second of all I'm free this weekend which rarely happens but it does. I have to work again Monday 2pm." He says nothing. I cough to remind him I'm still here. I here him mumbling about something but don't understand. "Mew?" "I'm still here he says and soon adds: "But I have to go now. It's been nice hearing from you." He hangs up before I could reply. "You too," I say to myself and throw the phone on the bed beside me. What shall I do now...?

Mew's POV

I don't know, what I'm doing and why. I pick up a backpack and throw in some clothes. It's now 3pm, if I hurry I'll reach the beach by 6.30pm and therefore I'll be able to have dinner with Gulf. Why? Dunno. I hurry and pack a toothbrush and so on and leave.

While I'm driving I think about his reaction when he'll see me. I also remember I haven't booked any room which could be problematic if they're too full. I just hope I can find somewhere to sleep. I also call my boss and ask him to give me monday off and luckily he agrees. I can't wait to see Gulf.

Gulf's POV

I must have fallen asleep since it's past 6pm now. I get up and wash my face. I'm not hungry yet so I decide to go for a walk before dinner. I just pass the receptionist, turning my head to greet him when all of a sudden somebody bumps into me. "Sorry, sir -" I hear him say before our eyes meet. "Mew! What are you doing here?" He looks shocked and confused. "I'm about to ask for a free room..." I smirk. "I guessed that. What I meant is, what are yoz doing here, at the resort?" He blushes. "I came to see you." I smile. "Well if that's the case, you don't need a free room, you can stay at mine. If you're okay with it that is." He nods and I turn back to my room.

He puts his stuff on the floor in front of my wardrobe and turns to me: "Oh, what were you doing by the reception? Were you headed anywhere?" I smile again saying: "Not really. I thought I could go for a stroll before dinner after sleeping all day. "We can still do that," he says and we head out.