Weekend III (15+)

Mew's POV

I sit up to take my shirt off as he stands in front of me and does the same. I start unbuttoning his pants and push them off him. I grab his waist and start kissing his abdomen while falling back on the bed.

I lay still as I let him kiss my neck, then my chest all the way to the edge of my shorts. He pulls them off then holds the edge of my boxers but stops, looks in my eyes and asks: "Are you sure you want us to continue? I don't want you all confused and not talking to me again." I don't want him talking now. Don't get me wrong, I love his voice. Just not now. Now he could use his mouth for something better.

I pull him up, kissing him. I get closer to his ear lick it and whisper: "Shouldn't you use your tongue for something else?" I see him blushing. But it fades away quickly and he moved back towards my boxers. He pulls them off and licks my dick. He than takes it in his mouth and starts moving up and down. I feel him gaining speed and after a while I stop him throwing him on the bed and returning the favor.

He stops me and searches for a condom. "We want to make you feel better about yourself right?" He smiles at me biting his lip and hands me the condom. I smile seductively, take it out of the plastic and roll it up my little fella.

He turns around saying: "We should try a different position so you don't get bored with me," he smirks. As if I know what position we did it before. I slap his ass before slowly going in. I hear him moan. Damn, he's so sexy. I kiss his neck than start going faster.
His moans become louder and I feel him shaking. Is he alright? Is he supposed to act like that?

"Are you-" "Harder! Faster! Aahh!" Well I guess he's fine. I do as he wishes until he lets out a huge moan just as I feel myself cumming.

I pull out and he turns around. The bed is a mess. "Help me change the sheet?" he says, I nod.

It's somewhere around 1 in the morning as we sit in the bathtub filled with water having a nice bath, cuddling. He sits in front of me, tracing his fingers down my legs while I hug him and occasionally kiss his neck. He turns his head to me and gives me a long kiss. Then he says: "I just find it hard to process that we did it twice and we both got there at the same time. I mean how often does that happen?"

"I can't really say for last time but yeah, what happened just now was qiute amazing..." I say kissing his neck again. It seemed like he wanted to have a serious conversation but I guess those intentions are gone as he kisses me back. "Should we go back to bed?" he says and I nod again. We dry ourselves off, empty the bath and return to the bathroom.

We open his wardrobe, find ourselves two robes and climb into bed. I lay on my back and pull him on my chest. He places his hand on my chest next to his head and starts caressing my muscles. "Well... I think we shouldn't be friends after all," I say and he chuckles. He hugs me tighter and soon enough we fall asleep.

************************************
Like it? Hate it? Tell me what you think.
Also I said I won't sexualise them anymore but I don't really have a story in my head so I have no clue what'll happen and it just came to that😅